ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Explain to me

cravnravn

Phil Simms mouth has to be tired from blowing Kapernick for 3 straight hours. Of course Simms can't say a good work about Luck without saying Luck is surrounded by better players.

Tommy Welk WAIT TILL PHIL SIMMS DOES A PATRIOT'S GAME, HE HAS THE BIGGEST MAN CRUSH ON TOM BRADY SINCE TRUMAN COPOTE AND LIBERACE"!

Actually Dierdorff had a ton of nice things to say about the Ravens, the fans and the city.

I was surprised.

I went to the game and after I got home, checked to see if the DVR taped the game. I turned it on only to hear 'ole mushmouth Dierdorff saying" Flacco and the offense was bad. No thanks to them for the win." I can't stand that guy.

The most annoying guy for me is Chris Collinsworth , I just can't stand the sound of his voice and his geeky mannerisms.....

He seems like he should be doing voice overs on a cartoon instead of calling football games.....

And to think that he was chosen to replace John Madden, just makes me scratch my head in total confusion....

Ravens Proud !!!!

The most annoying guy for me is Chris Collinsworth , I just can't stand the sound of his voice and his geeky mannerisms.....

He seems like he should be doing voice overs on a cartoon instead of calling football games.....

And to think that he was chosen to replace John Madden, just makes me scratch my head in total confusion....

Ravens Proud !!!!

He sucks too.