ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Does the offense impress this week vs. Bills?

Tornado700

As long as we get the win I don't care how we win. The difference between a fluttering offense this season compared to previous seasons is this year Flacco has complete control of the offense. There are no more stupid passes by Flacco, he's been very accurate for the most part, and he has the offense set up at the LoS with plenty of time left on the play clock. Flacco put on a clinic with the snap count last week, he sounded like a 10-year vet. We never got that with Cameron as OC. The offense is completely Joe's and once the WR's and TE's come around with the chemistry, we'll be ready to roll.

I was thinking that this is a trap game. Throw in the Sweet Pea distraction and Ray Lewis's distraction about the Ravens needing team leaders and I wonder how ready this team will be. If McKinnie is playing around like this in his spare time it will show in his performance on Sundays.

Now...I think the Ray Lewis comments actually pulled this team together. They fought back and Flacco slam dunked him when he said ""Ray knows better than that. Things happen. We’re usually a pretty good team with stuff like that. If you look around the league, there’s a lot of leadership problems then. Like I said, Ray knows better."

Suggs brought it in focus, "We have a lot of leaders on this team. I don’t think that’s one thing we’re stressed (about). We don’t worry about that. We’re worried about what we’re trying to do as a team."

Anyway....The defense might pitch a shut out.

Three things about Sunday:

1. There will be a letdown - we peaked last Sunday. Even Harbaugh said so. Only our run game was below par.

2. This EJ Manuel kid is a solid young QB who could create some unique challenges for our D. He's looked very impressive so far.

3. Dont sleep on Buffalo . They played NE very close and actually had em beat in the 4th quarter.

This is another SB type game for them - playing the defending champs.

I see a another grind it out game like the Browns game 2 weeks ago.

OH...the Ravens have never won in Buffalo.

We only played in Buffalo once and lost, which turned out to be Billicks last hurrah

To add, we have played them 5 times, hold a 3 to 2 edge, and have never dominated them, the margin of victory is 3 points.

Edited by cravnravn

We only played in Buffalo once and lost, which turned out to be Billicks last hurrah

To add, we have played them 5 times, hold a 3 to 2 edge, and have never dominated them, the margin of victory is 3 points.

Well they have to get this monkey off their backs and win there. Then I think Carolina is the only stadium left where they have never won.

And that was with Kyle (my knee made me fumble) Boller at QB......Nuff said !!!!

EJ better put his track shoes on, cause there's gonna be a flock of Ravens occupying the pocket, all day long......

Suggs & Dumerville Demolition Derby, Play like a Raven.....

SB Champs !!!!