ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

OK, what are we going to say if Ravens beat Cinci?

Tornado700

Surprizing to me, but Cinci is favored by 1 point. If we play the Raven football we are accustomed to, and 71,000 will this team to victory, are you back on the proverbial wagon?

Me? Ravens have to go 7-1 rest of the way- at Detroit, Chicago, and Cinci. Can't really say I will be, but I'll always root for them or better or worse.

I'll always root for the Ravens as long as they play hard, coach hard, and manage well. They don't have to be in the playoffs every year for me to be a fan and I think we're going to be down for a few seasons yet. They still have my support.

I'd like to add that I wish for them to be entertaining to watch and show some life out there 'cause I haven't seen either this season.

As far as Cinci goes, they really aren't that good and we still have a chance of edging them.

Course the last time I picked the Ravens they lost and didn't look good and I think I said they would play 'lights out'. Well, they were 'lights out' alright---in that they played like they were asleep!

• Upvote 1

I'd also like the coaches and team to be more honest and stop shoveling this BS:

An article on 'how good' the blocking was.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Offensive-Line-Better-Than-Results-Showed/9540a0a5-1799-49db-8404-e273cf2fe630

If I remember right we gave up 5 sacks and never opened any holes for the running backs

It depends how they look and how much progress they show. If they win while protecting Joe and show some success in the running game then i'll get a little excited. They're only 1 game out of the six seed after all, so while their play has made the playoffs unlikely, the opportunity is still there. If they look the same on O but manage to pull one out due to Special Teams and Defensive TD's then i'll be happy, but not too excited about the team going forward.

Well we all know how strong the Ravens are at home and Cinci has definitely struggled on the road. The only thing that concerns me about a close matchup is that our D can't stop anyone late in the game and Cinci seems to do pretty well in close contests, aside from last week.