ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco Broken Record

rastaman831226

Kapp rushed for over 200 yards vs Green Bay last season too,

It not all about how much he rushed for, yes Kap can run, My point is kap did what needed to be done to win the game and Yes kap was under alot of pressure also, just because a team pressures you, it's not an excuse for you to lose. You're suppose to find a way to make plays, and when you're highly paid it's expected for you to find a way to make plays.

Mobile qb's are an added weapon, so if you are not mobile and your team loses because your qb is one dimensional it's the qb's fault?

Or a a magician in the pocket like Ben is. Pressure dies a lot of things inside a QBs head especially if they are banged up already. You're gonna see passes start sailing or hitting the dirt. I don't care who it is Brady, Manning, Ben, or Rodgers it doesn't matter they all have a brain that sys I don't want to get hit anymore so let me rush this throw.

Mobile qb's are an added weapon, so if you are not mobile and your team loses because your qb is one dimensional it's the qb's fault?

what do you mean by one dimensional? he can't move? it took Flacco 13 weeks to realize he needed to move around and run a little. 13 weeks, you don't have to be able to run like kap to make plays when you're pressured , but you sure as hell better have some pocket awareness, a feel for the pocket, Flacco is lacking in this area. Rodgers the week before on the go ahead td against the Bears gets pressured immediately he slides to the left remains looking downfield and finds a guy for the TD, so Rodgers has it also, Kap just made more plays. and it's not like Joe can't run, he's a pretty good athlete, last year he ran down a denver db on an int.

I don't understand why people continue to try and talk to Gerastamo on this topic. He wants everyone to place 100% of the blame on Flacco as he does. He wants 100% of the blame to be put on a player who took up 6% of the salary cap. The problem is nobody else here is that simple-minded. He is though...and it won't change.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand why people continue to try and talk to Gerastamo on this topic. He wants everyone to place 100% of the blame on Flacco as he does. He wants 100% of the blame to be put on a player who took up 6% of the salary cap. The problem is nobody else here is that simple-minded. He is though...and it won't change.

But I'm bored and it was winter break...

I gotta give Kapearnick credit in using his mind powers to get Micah Hyde to drop that interception. Thats what a great QB does.

Nobody said Kap was great, all i said was he wasn't the only QB under pressure during that game and he managed to win. You groupies are trying to make it seem as if you're under pressure as a QB then you have an excuse to lose the game. Rodgers was under pressure and lost so it's ok if we lose with Flacco because he was under pressure, or it's not Flacco's fault if we lose because he was under pressure but Kap was under pressure and won so losing because you're pressured is no excuse.

i don't understand your theory, your theory makes absolutely no sense, so because he takes up 6% of the cap he should only get 6% of the blame. When we won the superbowl he gets all the credit, he carried us , thats what you groupies spewed, now that we're .500 he should get 6% of the blame, another lame excuse from a groupie and remember Money , you're not suppose to address me anymore because you said you wouldn't. If you're going to be a groupie at least be a groupies that keeps his word.

Can someone please explain to Gerastamo that I was addressing everyone but him.

I know you weren't addressing me, but because i quoted what you said and mentioned you in my response to that quote i wanted to make sure you didn't respond to me and keep your word. So no one needs to explain anything to me, it seems someone needs to explain things to you.

I was not responding to him, I was just goofing off.

Excuse me, Money. I meant to give you a 'green 1' on your post but hit the damned vote down by mistake and it wouldn't let me rectify it. Stupid cellphone!

i don't understand your theory, your theory makes absolutely no sense, so because he takes up 6% of the cap he should only get 6% of the blame. When we won the superbowl he gets all the credit, he carried us , thats what you groupies spewed, now that we're .500 he should get 6% of the blame, another lame excuse from a groupie and remember Money , you're not suppose to address me anymore because you said you wouldn't. If you're going to be a groupie at least be a groupies that keeps his word.

Max that's bullshit and you know it, you and your partner were the first to spew out that joe didn't deserve the MVP award last year, and I also said that it coul of went to jones as he had just as good a playoff run as joe did

Max that's bullshit and you know it, you and your partner were the first to spew out that joe didn't deserve the MVP award last year, and I also said that it coul of went to jones as he had just as good a playoff run as joe did

i don't know why you're saying what i said is Bullitsh, did I think Jones deserved the SuperBowl MVP? YES i did , what did i say that is contrary to that now?

Changing the title of a thread to suit one's agenda is cowardice to the extreme, especially for a Moderator. Is this the usual practice for a forum?

Yes. In ExtremeRavens endless and exhausting pursuit for honesty and integrity, the topic had to be corrected to reflect the content of this thread.