ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Looking ahead to 2014

cravnravn

HOME: Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers.

AWAY: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers.

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

8-8 until I see how the offseason plays out.

I agree.

This franchise is starting all over again.

They have to become a .500 team, then a team with a winning record.

They have to win at home and go at least .500 on the road.

They have to learn how to win divisional games.

They have to learn how to hang with and defeat playoff caliber teams.

They have to learn how to find ways to win.

They have to becomes "Ravens" again.

Looking ahead to 2014...as fans we have a lot to follow.

Will the slide continue or will they stop the bleeding?

Can they identify the key core players needed to build a playoff caliber team again? Will they be able to keep them?

Can they draft and develop players to enhance this core?

Can they selectively add some upgrades through free agency?

Can the assemble a better coaching staff or is the present staff adequate?

The most important thing for me is the offensive coaching staff. Right now there are too many voices in a small room. Getting rid of Castillo is a start. Bringing in Norv Turner and I'm real excited.

Could we get that lucky?

The most important thing for me is the offensive coaching staff. Right now there are too many voices in a small room. Getting rid of Castillo is a start. Bringing in Norv Turner and I'm real excited.

I was surprised to see the runningbacks coach, Montgomery, be the first to go. I am not sure why, haven't looked into whether he left of his own accord or was fired. If the later, shocking, I thought he did a fine job, he certainly got a lot of praise from the front office, coaching staff and players over the past few years.....

Looking ahead to 2014...as fans we have a lot to follow.

Will the slide continue or will they stop the bleeding?

Can they identify the key core players needed to build a playoff caliber team again? Will they be able to keep them?

Can they draft and develop players to enhance this core?

Can they selectively add some upgrades through free agency?

Can the assemble a better coaching staff or is the present staff adequate?

Max, in my humble opinion I see 1 possibly 2 years of regression. So much depends on the draft - this yr and next- and our cap mgmt.

Unless we catch lightning in a bottle re our OL and running game, which de facto means having a solid OC, then another 8-8 or possibly 9-7, is not out of the question. Otherwise, I could envision a 6-8 win season in 2014, followed by a stronger 2015 campaign.

Again, so much depends on the draft - which has been a disappoint of late- and effective FA moves.