ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

COACH WILBERT MONTGOMERY FIRST SCAPEGOAT

rastaman831226

Ravens running back coach is the first casualty of John Harbaugh's promised change in coaching. John Harbaugh characterized the move as " Montgomery moving on to seek other job and life opportunities. ". Bullshit, Wilbert Montgomery was fired by Harbaugh. Funny how things were honkey dorey with the offense, the offensive line and the offensive staff until Harbaugh convinced the FO to drop big $$ on his loser buddy Juan Castillo.

Crav,

Let's be real when putting Joe in the same category as Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers willed the Pack to victory at M & T back in October, and practically did the same today against arguably the NFLs best D. The Packers D lost that game today. Rodgers was a warrior today.

I ll grant you those others guys, but not Rodgers.

He and Joe aren't even on the same planet, at least not now. A couple years - and supporting cast and OL - from now we will see.

Ravens running back coach is the first casualty of John Harbaugh's promised change in coaching. John Harbaugh characterized the move as " Montgomery moving on to seek other job and life opportunities. ". Bullshit, Wilbert Montgomery was fired by Harbaugh. Funny how things were honkey dorey with the offense, the offensive line and the offensive staff until Harbaugh convinced the FO to drop big $$ on his loser buddy Juan Castillo.

Isn't it the responsibility of the head coach to get rid of asst. coaches who are not up to par? I always thought it was.

OR...... maybe John Harbaugh just dislikes African American asst. coaches. Wow, next thing you know, there go the African American players......

Lol Aaron Rodgers 5-4 in the playoffs, yet he makes more then joe, yet joe has almost twice as many playoff wins in half the time,

But Aaron is elite and so is romo and so is Ryan and so on

Yeah last I knew he was not playing D and catching the ball. Romo is almost like Peyton. Ryan has issues.

Agreed Harbs will back his guys and send other packing as scapegoats.

Couldn't agree more with this post.

Couldn't agree more with this post.

On the Vinny and Robb Show on 105.7 this morning. Both Vinny and Robb said that Wilbert Montgomery was " dead man walking " after Montgomery failed to inform Harbaugh that Ray Rice was not in the game for most of the first half of the Bengals game. But wait a doggone minute here, you mean to tell me that the HC of the Baltimore Ravens, John Harbaugh, did not realize his star running back #27 Ray Rice, was not in the game for almost a half in what was the most crucial game of the season? The stadium crowd knew it, the TV broadcasters knew it, the radio announcers knew it, the team knew it, Ray Rice knew it, Jim Caldwell certainly knew it, Wilbert Montgomery certainly knew it, I knew it, it seems the only person in the dark on this was John Harbaugh. What planet is this Harbaugh on during gametime? Perhaps Ray Lewis' statements about the lack of leadership were more accurate than we thought and perhaps broader than just the personnel.

'Honkey' Dorey? really? racist.

:cop:

They also said on the Vinny and Rob show that Castillo was a dead man walking.

The Ravens have 26 coaches. How many do you need and what kind of communication cluster f does that create?

John Harbaugh will get rid of any player/coach that has a strong enough personality to challenge him, he did it last off-season with the players who stood up to him and now he's doing it with Montgomery who also stood up to him and was telling him what the problem with the running game was. he's turning into a tyrant dictator.

Keep this in mind- they have to make- a story, tv, or a radio show. So trying to make conversation four hours per day five days a week, they will "embellish".... So take what any radio personality, tv host or news article says with a grain of salt in the off season....

Exactly, and it's not just happening up there this morning they interrupted the radio station with a report that tebow was about to sign with Denver , have you all heard anything? I've heard no more

So Montgomery was leaking information to Mike Preston. I thought it was hilarious when Bisciotti called out Preston at the end of the press conference. You have to love our owner!

I'm fine with Castillo remaining as sole OL coach as long as they go all in on the ZBS. This should be a factor in the hiring of the new OC as well as OL player changes.

Exactly, and it's not just happening up there this morning they interrupted the radio station with a report that tebow was about to sign with Denver , have you all heard anything? I've heard no more

Last I heard was Tebow had signed on with ESPN for their new SEC chanel. Also, that he had been working out with Dilfer, improving his mechanics.