ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

John Or Jim Harbaugh

rastaman831226

I can't stand Jim: The sideline theatrics, the reaming of officials, the poor sportsmanship. He's the easy pick now over John but he's the type of personality that is going to burn out quick when he has a bad season. Every coach has a bad season, how will Jim do with holding a locker-room together when everything is not rosy? John has proven he can keep a locker-room together. Jim is a hot head and IMO is sure to clash with players when his team loses. I'll take John.

I can't stand Jim: The sideline theatrics, the reaming of officials, the poor sportsmanship. He's the easy pick now over John but he's the type of personality that is going to burn out quick when he has a bad season. Every coach has a bad season, how will Jim do with holding a locker-room together when everything is not rosy? John has proven he can keep a locker-room together. Jim is a hot head and IMO is sure to clash with players when his team loses. I'll take John.

Well stated.

john-harbaugh.png

95679298_display_image.jpg

Sure When things aren't going right for John he just has stupid looking faces.

john-harbaugh.png

95679298_display_image.jpg

Sure When things aren't going right for John he just has stupid looking faces.

John has dropped his share of bombs that are lip readable on TV. His behavior is no where near Jim's however. Like I said John keeps the locker room together. You didn't hear one peep this season during a losing streak or when our offense was sucking up a storm. Our guys came out and fought week in and week out. Last year wasn't smooth either but Harbaugh rallies the guys. Harbaugh had a 9-7 year in there too where he got our guys through it. In comparison when Billick had a bad year we'd hear rumors of revolt every week.

Give Jim a bad year and see what happens. It's inevitable every coach has one.

they both suck

both are sore losers

both bitch and complain in a classless way that takes away from the integrity of the shield.

both are disrespectful of the game

if I were their mother

I would ground them to their room and

not hesitate to tell them how disappointed in their behavior I am.

But first Richard Sherman's mom needs to teach his son humility . Talk about classless in losing , Sherman is the most classless player I've ever watched. And they won the game. Embarrassment to the team and the NFL. Here's hoping Manning and the Broncos teach him humility . Either way, the kid will be humbled.

he's a player

can't mix up player with coach

and crabtree was emulating his crybaby coach

Sherman did nothing wrong

lil mikey was a wah wahh like his coach and stepped over the line

Sherman called his pansy ass out

That might have been the best post game interview I have ever seen! It really seemed like the regional old wrestling interviews they would do when coming to local arenas. Erin Andrews is no Mean Gene though. Shes a bit hotter though.

• Upvote 1

That might have been the best post game interview I have ever seen! It really seemed like the regional old wrestling interviews they would do when coming to local arenas. Erin Andrews is no Mean Gene though. Shes a bit hotter though.

Maybe a little Mike Tyson.... Crabtree! I will rip your heart out and eat your children!

I thought the same thing! Immediately after the interview I said to my brother: "Sherman just cut one hell of a promo."

For those saying Sherman is classless, I think here is a classic case of a player who is as good as he is because he is able to amp up his emotions and adrenaline every Sunday and put it to work. If you took that away from him no way he is as good as he is.

• Upvote 1

I see what you are saying

in a way

i just don't feel he was as egregious as some are making out to be

i wished to god the STEELERS had this kind of player in their secondary

he was amped up

and 20 seconds later after a hard fought game to take the team to the pinnacle of what the season is allabout

you throw a microphone in his face

sure

things could change

butt

let the kid(and that is what he is) have his moment

he also did apologize to E Andrews

butt in no way in hell should he apologize to the crybaby crabbytree

Mean Gene!

He was the Man.

I loved the expression on Erin's face. She just got JACKED UP!!!

• 1 month later...

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24464524/report-jim-harbaughs-act-has-worn-thin-in-49ers-locker-room

This is exactly what I have been saying in this topic. Obviously take this article with a grain of salt, but the point remains: coaches with a personality like Jim Harbaugh's don't stay at the same position long-term. That type of personality rubs players, front office executives, and owners the wrong way when the team has a bad season or two. The difference between Harbaugh and a guy like Belicheck or Parcells is Harbaugh does not manage the front office in addition to coaching duties.

I wonder if in a few years the Niners regret not taking the trade with the Browns?