ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Once again, Mike Preston proved to be a liar and a fraud

Tornado700

Show me where that was stated...quote it.

Frankly, who gives a shit. We have a bonafide OC...f the drama that may or may not be...let's get to August.

I'm with you here. Not knocking anybody who is into "the drama"...I got into stuff like this for years, but it means nothing to me today.

I also liked a lot of what Preston posted this year and last season...and...before that he used to drive me crazy.

If you have been following the Ravens closely,then you'd know Bichiotti will not put up with another 8-8 season, so nobody's job is secure beyond the end of next season.

You can bet that John knows it and that he will do everything he can to maximize what he has in coaches and players. He was dealt a shity hand last year.

John is a damn good HC. No HC is perfect. They all have flaws. They are human. Not many get to the SB and win it but John did with a team that had a lot of weaknesses.

i don't care how many kids Joe has, he better learn the new playbook.The ravens didn't pay him 62 million over 3 years for him to half-step about learning the new system, he already doesn't look too good with that stunt he pulled when Tyrod was getting snaps in the jets game. now if he can't comprehend or won't put in the time to comprehend a new system, it'll let the ravens fanbase know that it was all about the money.

He has learned a new system a few times already in his 6 years in the league. What makes you think he won't or even can't learn another one? Jeepers.....

He and his wife also had a new baby this year, maybe he just wants to take more time to get to know the child..... People forget, players have families too and to raise one takes a lot of time.

Eff his kids. Do your job. He is paid well to do it so he should do it. I could not care less about his personal life.

i don't care how many kids Joe has, he better learn the new playbook.The ravens didn't pay him 62 million over 3 years for him to half-step about learning the new system, he already doesn't look too good with that stunt he pulled when Tyrod was getting snaps in the jets game. now if he can't comprehend or won't put in the time to comprehend a new system, it'll let the ravens fanbase know that it was all about the money.

Exactly.

Wow...

right? I have to explain it? My kids comment was in regards to why Joe may not have made a statement or been on television, radio, etc about the new hire. Heaven forbid he have a vaccation away from fans and media and get some family time. I mean, plumbers, dock workers, even police get vaccation time, I guess people on tv shouldn't have a life outside of their jobs.... Does the season start tomorrow? How on earth will Joe be ready, o ma gosh....

Have a vaca but get your ass to work. I don't see marines getting he hasn't had a chance to be with his kids. They have a job to do and they are expected to do it.

Again, I stated it in relation to you and a few others complaing about not hearing from him on this new hire, not in relation to him working hard or not. Just because our local media has not asked for his opinion on the matter does not mean he has not given one, nor that he is not in talks with Kubs. But go ahead, bash away on something you know nothing about.

As for marines, yes, we see it every day, bet we see it today during the supe bowl, the folks not being able to see their families because they enlisted and are serving over seas.....

I have heard this excuse about players all the time. When Joe's wife was in giving birth I saw fans saying Joe should have been there. No he shouldn't. She will survive without him. Woman used to give birth in the field and keep going. It goes to that bs where they put temselves in players positions. You are not there and they live on another level.

He has learned a new system a few times already in his 6 years in the league. What makes you think he won't or even can't learn another one? Jeepers.....

joe has learned one system, Cam implemented an offense that joe ran his first 6 years, caldwell did not change the system, you're lying again

right? I have to explain it? My kids comment was in regards to why Joe may not have made a statement or been on television, radio, etc about the new hire. Heaven forbid he have a vaccation away from fans and media and get some family time. I mean, plumbers, dock workers, even police get vaccation time, I guess people on tv shouldn't have a life outside of their jobs.... Does the season start tomorrow? How on earth will Joe be ready, o ma gosh....

my comment about joe learning the new system had nothing to do with what you said, if it did i would have quoted you. i'm tired of hearing on local radio and blogs and fan sites about people HOPING Joe puts in the work to learn and master a new system, my comment was directed to these people. Joe's job is to learn the new system, it's not even up for discussion, he's a professional who is our franchise qb thats getting paid very well, i don't even understand why people think he wouldn't put in the work, but the fact that people are questioning whether joe would put in the work is very telling of peoples opinion of Joe.

Joe is indeed entitled to a rest this time of year. I was merely stating that we don't know how Joe is going to react to having a guy who may be more challenging to him being OC. He might respond very well.

Too much is being made out of this at this point.

1 time. How many times has he himself played like crap and lost them games. Joe and Rodgers have both been starters the same length of time. He has always thrown over 60% and 4000 yds until the injury this yr. He threw 17 TDs this yr in 9 games and has never been lower than 28 in his other seasons. He is much better than Flacco.

Eisenberg weighs in on this here:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Difference-Between-Ravens-And-Dysfunctional-Teams/930dde46-9443-4098-a77f-300f2ff33d2b

He also says something I too have been wondering about. Is Joe going to buy in to Kub's way of doing things and challenging him? Joe's been noticeably quiet on this whole thing so far.

I'm not going to get into a statistical debate with you about NFL quarterbacks in a thread that is about a reporter. Not gonna do it.

Yaeh that topic has morphed to being about players too some time ago.

45587022.jpg

Eisenberg weighs in on this here:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Difference-Between-Ravens-And-Dysfunctional-Teams/930dde46-9443-4098-a77f-300f2ff33d2b

He also says something I too have been wondering about. Is Joe going to buy in to Kub's way of doing things and challenging him? Joe's been noticeably quiet on this whole thing so far.

Joe just had a lousy year-22 interceptions. I'd be quiet too.

He and his wife also had a new baby this year, maybe he just wants to take more time to get to know the child..... People forget, players have families too and to raise one takes a lot of time.

ROB JR. these are actually the first quotes about Flacco, yet you chose to quote the ones that came after these three,HHHMMMMm i wonder why, SMH I can see through your ass like glass

It would be nice to hear from the Face Of The Franchise, after all, he looks to be well out of his comfort zone as he will be more under center and less in the shotgun in Kubiak's West Coast Offense. It's a legitimate concern.

Do you think he can get a word in with all the blabbering and excuses coming from Rice?

• Upvote 1