ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If the Ravens signed Richie InC.....

Oldschool739

Would you be ok with it ?

On March 17, 2010, Incognito signed a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins.[27]

2010 season

In 2010, the Miami Dolphins signed Incognito to a one-year deal in order to help strengthen their offensive line. Incognito started all 16 games of the season playing left guard and center. According to Pro Football Focus he was ranked in the Top 20 for Pass Blocking Efficiency.[28]

2011 season

In 2011, the Dolphins re-signed Incognito, this time to a three-year deal. Incognito started 15 games and allowed just 1.5 sacks on the year.

2012 season

Incognito started all 16 games of the 2012 season at left guard.[31] Incognito made his first Pro Bowl appearance after the 2012 season.[32]

I'd be good with it, only if he can play center, we have guards already so it wouldn't make sense to get the guy and have him as a backup because he's probably better than Gino at center. Him being a thug or whatever he's been labeled i could care less about. he's plays with an attitude that i like, maybe it could be contagious along the O-line.

sign his ass

add his bullshit

to the rest of the ravens off season bullshit

misery loves company

him ray rice and that other pot head and ........

HAPPY HAPPY JOINT JOINT

If any team could handle it, it would be the Ravens. He'd act right with us or get bounced.

How does that work that the team could handle it?

He is likely to be suspended for the year right when he signs with a team. The NFL has already said the three of them would be punished in terms of suspensions and fines for their actions.

He has been suspended already. It can't happen twice.

Does anyone think Lambert, Mean Joe Greene, LT, Dobler ,Ray Lewis etc etc...Weren't Bullies on the field of play and some off the field ?

Well they were....I don't know if Richie can learn to control it enough to satisfy both on and off field situations, but ultimately it's about winning football games and he has proven he can help do that.....If he can't do it , cut him but there is no harm in taking a look....IMO

These aren't Priests, they're big strong nasty violent NFL football players, we're speaking of....

Just Win Baby !!!!

• Upvote 2

There is no proof of the players you named were bullies off the field. Even Dobler who was a duoc he on the field, the only douche off the field I recall was Joe namath

LT ? please !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Taylor

"contrast to his on-field success Taylor was already developing a reputation for recklessness off the field; after nearly getting killed during the season when his speeding resulted in a car crash, Young told the team's trainer he would be surprised if the linebacker lived past the age of 30, and the Giants insured Taylor's life for $2 million".[23]

And he said in an interview on tv that he was drugged up on the field and tried to injure a player on every tackle.....And he's a football hero to many....See my point ?...

I met LT, ok so he liked to party as did Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth....he'll our very own Arte was why they installed the 6 second delay on radio, we thought he was comical but to others he might be seen as a douche

That's what I'm sayin' Crav.....Wrong is wrong no matter who does it and all do some....It's a football game full of testosterone maniacs, let's not pretend it's a model normalcy.....You know the Barbarian in all of us love it when one of ours gets nasty and puts the Ba wappup on the opposition...Let the guy be his own man and play ball....

I agree. I would not touch him with 100 ft pole. I think his career is over.

His career may very well be over because of this one incident mainly but it's a double standard....When you consider what Vick did and went to jail for, Plax too, what Jamaal did and Ray's involvement in a hanus crime....Even coaches caught cheating and marring the validity of the league, this is such a minor deal compared to them and the guy is being treated unfairly if that is the final result.....

• Upvote 1