ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Predictions are coming out

vmax

Then enlighten us what he ran at Delaware, Ole wise one,

heres a 2007 highlight reel of our SB MVP QB in action, if this isnt WC tell us what it is.

Sorry Einstein. Flacco may have operated out of a spread offense at Deleware but it was in no way shape or form the West Coast Offense. The 4 and 5 step QB drop should have been the big give away............... genius.

Care to venture a guess on this year's record .............vmax?

Sure...10-6 for now.

Not a pretty 10-6...maybe not a division winning 10-6.

But a playoff spot.

The week before the season starts I'll lock in on my preseason prediction.

Too many unknowns at this time.

Sorry Einstein. Flacco may have operated out of a spread offense at Deleware but it was in no way shape or form the West Coast Offense. The 4 and 5 step QB drop should have been the big give away............... genius.

Regardless go back to your origional statement where you said Joe was to dumb to run the west coast, if he can be successful in the spread he'll be successful in the WC..

Regardless go back to your origional statement where you said Joe was to dumb to run the west coast, if he can be successful in the spread he'll be successful in the WC..

Joe is so dumb that he equaled Montana's single season best playoff record.

Not only that, the idiot played in the post season the 4 previous years. He was stupid enough to even make it as a rookie.

The fucking moron didn't know he was supposed to choke.

How many QB's run out of bounds for about a 7 yrs loss on a sack? I only recall 1.

They all have. And they've taken 15-20 yard sacks...thrown interceptions galore...lost games....fumbled the ball

Some have killed dogs....flashed college girls....cheated on their wives....

Most have never been on a Super Bowl winning team and fewer still have been SB MVP.

Look...if the Ravens don't have a running game then Kubiaks offense will fail.

I'm sure you'll blame it on Joe.

Baltimore-Fans-at-the-Super-Bowl.jpg

Edited by vmax

How many QB's run out of bounds for about a 7 yrs loss on a sack? I only recall 1.

OK, so Joe did that. Should we throw all of his qualifications and accomplishments out the window? BTW, Papa, who is your favorite NFL team?

They all have. And they've taken 15-20 yard sacks...thrown interceptions galore...lost games....fumbled the ball

Some have killed dogs....flashed college girls....cheated on their wives....

Most have never been on a Super Bowl winning team and fewer still have been SB MVP.

Look...if the Ravens don't have a running game then Kubiaks offense will fail.

I'm sure you'll blame it on Joe.

Baltimore-Fans-at-the-Super-Bowl.jpg

I love this picture. Look at the 9er fan.

What's that saying? He who laughs last....

Manning has never done it. He is too slow to reach the sideline. I have seen him lie down in the middle of the field before to avoid taking a hit when he had time to throw the ball away. Does that count?

Same for Brady. He would rather take the hit in bounds and then cry to the refs for a flag.

Vick, Manning...both, Rodgers...Brady...Brees...THEY ALL HAVE DONE IT.

THEY ALL FUCK UP ONCE IN A WHILE!

Yes they do! Even the great ones of the past have had clunkers. I've seen Unitas look absolutely awful in a loss to the Rams in '67 that took us out of the playoffs. But, that doesn't make me want to crucify the guy. He was the best and had other clunkers besides that one.

"I don't care if it's a new offense or not," Flacco said. "I expect to come out here and be precise and operate at a high level. This is where it counts. We've got a couple of weeks, and we're going to be playing real games, and we've got to execute at a high level in order to win those because they're going to come down to little things like that. That's why we can't expect to come out here and make little mistakes. We've got to have that stuff cleaned up, and come out here and operate so that we can translate it to Sunday."

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-training-camp-0723-20140722,0,3769975.story#ixzz38HLFOvv6

:gorave: