ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A W is a W

varaven45

Success in the NFL is measured by wins. W's only. There are no stlye points...thankfully... :)

After trying to help the Jets in the first half, the O kept their poise in the 2nd half...they had their backs against the wall.

The Ravens had the ball for 38 minutes...that's domination...doesn't always equate to a win but the Jets D couldn't get off the field.

I'll take it.

I did like how tough our offense looks despite only putting up only 10 points. Our receivers are physical. Housh looks like a steal.

What I love about Housh (which I hate playing against him) is that he gets in the CB's minds...drawing PI calls all over the place... LOVE IT!!

Guest BallTMore

What I love about Housh (which I hate playing against him) is that he gets in the CB's minds...drawing PI calls all over the place... LOVE IT!!

I'm going to grow a pony-tail in honor of him.

Ok...maybe not. But, I'd never thought I'd cheer for him, he pissed me off too. Glad he's in purple now. :D

Yea...he only had 1 big catch but drew 3 penalties. That's moving the chains.

This was one of those games where the whistles made a big difference: The illegal shift on Edwards to bring back that big Jets pass play, the roughing the kicker, and the PI call on Wilson to set up our TD. We were on the losing side of a lot of these games last year, so it's nice to be on the winning side for once.

This was one of those games where the whistles made a big difference: The illegal shift on Edwards to bring back that big Jets pass play, the roughing the kicker, and the PI call on Wilson to set up our TD. We were on the losing side of a lot of these games last year, so it's nice to be on the winning side for once.

Yeah but they were legit penalty's..Sounds like a discipline problem which lies on coaching.

I don't think the offense played like crap. I think the offense played like it was up against one of the league's best D's.

And I think we saw what we will see consistently against defenses that feel overmatched (which will be all of them): a whole lot of holding and pass interference.

No team in the league can handle Boldin, Mason and Housh. And then still consider Rice in the backfield.

The Jets acted much like the Ravens used to against teams like the Colts, Patriots and Chargers. Freak out and hang on for dear life. That we could do that to the league's best means we should have lots of fun with everyone else.

The Jets acted much like the Ravens used to against teams like the Colts, Patriots and Chargers. Freak out and hang on for dear life. That we could do that to the league's best means we should have lots of fun with everyone else.

I said the exact thing to my son..I told him the Jets keep kicking field goals, 1 TD by the Ravens and we'll win the game.

Ray Rice isn't going to average 2 YPC the rest of the season. When he is popping out 5 YPC the passing game is going to really open up. The Jets are the best defense we are going to see all year. Defenses are going to have a lot of trouble handling Rice with Housh, Q, Mason, and Heap.

As for that deep threat? Q and Housh were getting downfield just fine. Sure, our guys might have trouble getting downfield against opposing teams' #1 corners, but Housh and W are going to have field days getting downfield schooling #2 and #3 corners in man coverage. Cromartie and Wilson were looking silly on the double moves.

There were brain farts all over the place. The Jets gave the game away with penalties and the Ravens tried to give it away with turnovers. Push.

If the Jets don't grab the receivers, does Joe throw for 3 TD's? We'll never know. I do know Wilson and Cromartie were getting beat.

In the end, the Ravens were the more disciplined team. In an evenly matched game, the team that executes the best generally wins.