ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Blame the officials

cravnravn

The call is irrelevant. They were driving like a knife through butter anyway, so it would have happened two plays later if not then. And besides that, they were already in field goal range.

All the rage about the no call makes me mad. We won against the Bills on a no call three weeks ago. And this one did not change the obviously inevitable outcome of the game.

I'm also not that upset, they would've gotten in range for a FG either way.

WHAT???? NO! These refs need to be held accountable and not part of the game! That was a BULLSHIT call simply designed as ALWAYS to keep a drive alive. At that point it was going to be 4th and 10 on the 41. A 58 yd FG. Do pull that shit with me.

WHAT???? NO! These refs need to be held accountable and not part of the game! That was a BULLSHIT call simply designed as ALWAYS to keep a drive alive. At that point it was going to be 4th and 10 on the 41. A 58 yd FG. Do pull that shit with me.

actually it would've been offensive PI... so that puts them 15 yards back. 3rd and 25. the call should've been made.

The call is irrelevant. They were driving like a knife through butter anyway, so it would have happened two plays later if not then. And besides that, they were already in field goal range.

All the rage about the no call makes me mad. We won against the Bills on a no call three weeks ago. And this one did not change the obviously inevitable outcome of the game.

Thank you for saying it. That was my point a few weeks back.

I dont buy it. I understand we didn't play a good game so if we played such a poor game and still took the lead. These guys busted their ass to get that lead, and they to let the other team cheat to win. Nope, ain't buying it.

If #37 pushed White down on the ground like that there would have been flag all the way back to the front office in NY. And if that was Mason catching that ball on the sidelines like that, they wouldn't even looked at it. They would have said no catch.

You can call me craven if you want but what you seen in that was the face in the NFL, and they didn't want him to get beat while most of the world was watching.