ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pats Ravens predictions

varaven45

Tough game to call. 

My heart says Lamar and running attack goes wild and puts up impressive numbers; meanwhile, the defense suffocates Brady and the offense.  We keep it close (3 pt game).

My head says Dr Bellichick and Brady, already light years ahead of Harbs and Lamar, keep it close fora half but pull away and win by 1-2 TDs.      

Anyone else ?  

1 hour ago, varaven45 said:

Tough game to call. 

My heart says Lamar and running attack goes wild and puts up impressive numbers; meanwhile, the defense suffocates Brady and the offense.  We keep it close (3 pt game).

My head says Dr Bellichick and Brady, already light years ahead of Harbs and Lamar, keep it close fora half but pull away and win by 1-2 TDs.      

Anyone else ?  

Trick or treat smell my feet give the defense Tom Brady to eat!

I'm stoopid I know, but I think the Ravens will take this, Brady is an iceberg in the pocket and while the defense is lacking in sacks, some of that is because they have played some seriously mobile quarterbacks; they have gotten a lot of pressure on the pocket. So I think if the secondary can take away his quick read: slants/outs, and the backers going wide on 3rd & shorts to take out the slants, deep drops to take out the deep crossings, this pass rush will get home, often.

Roman knows the only way to stop the Lamar running show; he faced it last year against the Chargers; he should know how to fix it. Lamar has another 100 x100 game..... Ravens win, by 10

Everywhere that I read, this is the "Must See" game of the week.

All of us know why.

My war bloods up. I'll be at the game.

We have work to do. :gorave:

" Arise, arise, Riders of Ravens!
spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now,

Ride now,

Ride!

Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death!

Death!

Death!"

bYbsCc.gif

Bundle up Max, it's going to be very chilly there tonight. I hate that this is a night game, I'll have to record it and watch it tomorrow.... I still feel that this Pats team is not the Pats of old, because they are old.

Respect only goes so far, the Saints respected the name of the Ravens defense last year here; they did not play their normal game style and it almost and should have cost them the victory.

I say that hoping the Ravens have learned a lesson not just from that game, but from the San Diego game, the KC game and the Browns game; all loses because they, the Ravens, were too self respecting, over confident and either had no respect or too much respect for the other team.

So get over the respect for the Pats, play the Ravens game, a slug fest, 8 min drives, don't panic if or when the Pats go on an 8 min drive; this is a game management game Harbs; timeouts will be key, discipline paramount, lay an egg, just builds the fake narrative of the Pats this year. Win, and expose them for who we know they are and, gain the confidence bridaled with humility to build on not just this season, but many to come....

21 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

It will be close.  26-24 Pats.  Kellerman made an interesting point about showing stuff now to influence bmore in a PO game.

Yep, that's a really dumb take from Max. I'm not surprised you like it.

I'd listen to Sally over Max about pretty much any except maybe, maybe, boxing.

23 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

Sure you have a great rep for knowing what you are talking about.

Thanks, but despite your heartfelt admiration of me; I still think you're a self congratulating idiot fuck.

lol, Max Kellerman......