ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens at Bengals predictions and yapping

vmax

:gorave:

We've had a lot of talk this week about this being a trap game and justifiably so. I don't think that the Ravens will fall into that trap.

Yet it's a division rivalry and these games play out tough and differently. Both teams know each other and this is the second time around this year.

In fact, they may know each other so well, that the Ravens just might put up 40 on them. 🤑 :fishin:

For a moment, let's see what ESPN has to say......

Win Probabilitybal.png&h=100&w=100 100%

WOW! I've never seen that before.

tenor.gif

My prediction? Well....All I have to go with is my decades of invaluable experiences and observations as a Ravens and football fan, my keen insight on how to process that and my intimate and unique grasp of "knowledge of things they are not wanting you to know" that I possess.

MV5BYjcwNjc4N2QtZmUwOS00NzM1LWIzNmMtZTJi "I see a Ravens victory. A bold prediction you might say! F.I.N.E. (not me), let's get bolder and predict the score."

I'll be back on this later today as I hear the call to withdraw and go within to contemplate on this.

As always, your thoughts and opinions remain invaluable, as the masses fervently wait to read them.  Please feel free to withdraw and convene in our newly renovated ER study room, bop on over to the cooler, secure yourselves a few cold beverages. Then, in your usual, unique and highly effective decision making process begin your deliberations.......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBZf6L6gv7TWh3-_7Z0lI

Edited by vmax
grammar

Ya know, when teams start talking about avoiding a trap game, snap, they are caught....

They should crush the Bengals, their line is terrible, running game in shambles..

Their secondary can't cover, their defensive line undisciplined, linebackers unware...

But.......

An inexperienced qb, you know, the type this defense tends to make look like Tom Brady (in his youth, or is that yuts)

They may need to call up My Cousin Vinnie and see how not to underestimate people.... How to get positraction, even when things get uneven...

Step on the gas, leave nothing but skid marks of the Bengals....

Too uneasy, hope I'm wrong, but I see a tough game...

I don't have a clue after last Sundays huge win - which felt like a mini-SB victory.   

Cant imagine us topping that victory and even see us coming out a little flat.

Agreed with TSY, we need to come out flying and lay down the hammer. 

No score prediction but believe it'll be closer than most of us think.         

Lamar was sick last year before the Bengals game. A 24-21 Ravens win and it was Lamars first start. Dalton was the QB.

Big difference here.

The Bengals are starting a non mobile, semi accurate QB with no deep ball.

religion-temp-temporary_job-temporary_wo

If the defense shows up, then I can see the Ravens putting up 40 due to turnovers and field position.

Road game?????

2nd time around???? Who's advantage is that?

I'm with oldno....34-6.

Whatever the score, a Ravens win becomes obvious now with crav getting all conservative with his prediction. :fishin::gorave:

usa_today_11693398.0.0.jpg

So I am watching The Hobbit, an unexpected Journey whilst I await the continuing journey of our Ravens. The quest will he harrowing for any Ravens fan, there will be loss, but great victory along the way if we, they stay faithful.

A dragon awaits them at the end of their journey, no mountain of gold but a trophy of silver and diamonds is the reward.

Along the way there will be skirmishes, such as today, a dangerous enemy who should not be taken lightly, for looks can be deceiving, right Bilbo!?!

Watch for the sword to glow, look for the signs along the path to stay the course, don't let the outside in, and maybe, just maybe, your, our time will come once again....

49 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

So I am watching The Hobbit, an unexpected Journey whilst I await the continuing journey of our Ravens. The quest will he harrowing for any Ravens fan, there will be loss, but great victory along the way if we, they stay faithful.

A dragon awaits them at the end of their journey, no mountain of gold but a trophy of silver and diamonds is the reward.

Along the way there will be skirmishes, such as today, a dangerous enemy who should not be taken lightly, for looks can be deceiving, right Bilbo!?!

Watch for the sword to glow, look for the signs along the path to stay the course, don't let the outside in, and maybe, just maybe, your, our time will come once again....

Wow!  like that!