ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Chiefs

vmax

Ravens only 5 1st downs, 97 total yards, 3.7 yards per play, 26 yards passing!!!!

Lamar and the offense are a fail for this first half....and not so cool last week.

Oh...Chiefs averaging 8.3 yards per play.

If there is anything positive for the Ravens to take out of this game....and I had to think real hard on this....It's that hopefully they realize they will never get to the Super Bowl until they can get their game and level of performance and execution up to that of the Chiefs. 

Judging by last nights performance, they have a long way to go.

They have been saying that's their goal for 2 seasons and that nothing else matters, so let's find out how real that desire is by seeing if this 2020 roster and coaching staff can improve to that level.

5 dropped passes...

Abandoned running game early...

LJ is 0-5 in comebacks greater than 10 points...

KC is unreal...stop this guy?  We have someone else...

I'm still not a fan of Snead...

Roman got cute or they just didn't execute, or both...

KC is good though...losing sucks, but losing to KC is digestable...

Horrible game

25 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Maybe if there was change and growth I would not have to say a damned thing.  Could this award not be given to you on the climate change front.  You post articles that nobody is contradicting now.  Why don't you go on a fox news group and spread the word?

Football is entertainment.

Climate change and global warming are real and threaten to end all life on this planet. Big difference. Yea....I'll keep hammering that until I see serious positive action by our government. The tipping point is one day closer.

1 hour ago, papasmurfbell said:

Maybe if there was change and growth I would not have to say a damned thing.  Could this award not be given to you on the climate change front.  You post articles that nobody is contradicting now.  Why don't you go on a fox news group and spread the word?

Hey! The fucking Chiefs game is over now. Put it in the rearview mirror like the team has to do and go out and kill the WFC.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:09 AM, GrubberRaven said:

5 dropped passes...

Abandoned running game early...

LJ is 0-5 in comebacks greater than 10 points...

KC is unreal...stop this guy?  We have someone else...

I'm still not a fan of Snead...

Roman got cute or they just didn't execute, or both...

KC is good though...losing sucks, but losing to KC is digestable...

Horrible game

Wonder why it is receivers drops passes / cant get open, qbs can't throw accurately or read a defense, the line can't block and the defense can't stay on assignment in big games?

Any other game it's no problem...

8 hours ago, vmax said:

Football is entertainment.

Climate change and global warming are real and threaten to end all life on this planet. Big difference. Yea....I'll keep hammering that until I see serious positive action by our government. The tipping point is one day closer.

And hammering it here dies what exactly?

6 hours ago, oldno82 said:

Hey! The fucking Chiefs game is over now. Put it in the rearview mirror like the team has to do and go out and kill the WFC.

I am not the one driving this convo.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:13 PM, tsylvester said:

I won't be watching it live, sleep is more important to me now than commercials, terrible commentators, and yes, football, but will record it and watch....

Maybe 3rd time is the charm? It is charm city afterall.... Enjoy the Left Coast, we are the right coast to be on...... Safe travels Max

You are very smart and made a wise decision.  

On 9/28/2020 at 11:05 PM, papasmurfbell said:

Lamar has proved to be a not ready for primetime player.  When the time comes you can't back the brink truck up to him.  He is not worth eating to much cap space and have to carry the team. 

That's not true.  He's won some big games and some big games at night. 

Plus he has not even started two full seasons. Nothing has been proveN yet.