ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens / Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons

vmax

26 minutes ago, Spen said:

:bow:   gettyimages-160622685.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

That was a key play. The score was 14-7 at that point. It kept the drive going and then Lamar found Andrews in the end zone for 25 yards and TD. 21-7. Game basically over.

Text book form! :gorave:

2-2 on 4th downs.USATSI_15020968.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

23 minutes ago, vmax said:

:bow:   gettyimages-160622685.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

That was a key play. The score was 14-7 at that point. It kept the drive going and then Lamar found Andrews in the end zone for 25 yards and TD. 21-7. Game basically over.

Text book form! :gorave:

2-2 on 4th downs.USATSI_15020968.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Back the Brinks truck up!

Good, not great, but good game for the Ravens who needed a bounce back win. Lamar was good. Even though he scored on a 50 yd TD run I think he ran himself too often for too little. His passing was good but he was under duress too much. Not only do they miss Stanley, I think they really miss Yanda too. On the other hand, the WFC does have a top notch defensive line. But he was under a lot of pressure against KC too.

The offensive line is out of sync this year. They won't make it very far in the playoffs unless they resolve that issue. I don't know how they do that.

One funny note from this year league wide. We heard all the talk a few years ago about the officials all being in radio contact now and how that should stop the delay with penalty calls & huddle ups... That never happened, they still huddle up for calls...

With the 6 feet of separation now suggested, and with no fans in the stands screaming to cause a hearing issue, one would think they would rely on, in both college & pro, the radios to let each other know what they saw.....

2 hours ago, GrubberRaven said:

Is Stanley still a priority to resign in the offseason?

Absolutely. Look at the shape of the O line and how this has affected production.

Yanda can't be replaced unless they find another future HOF'er. Stanley is on track to possibly be considered HOF eligible.

The game is won in the trenches.

3 hours ago, GrubberRaven said:

Is Stanley still a priority to resign in the offseason?

With little practices/camp, no preseason I think we will need a few games, 6, to see. Zeus Jr did pretty good against the Voldermort team, and frankly I think Stanley is a bit over rated in run blocking. Let the season play out some more, maybe even let him test the FA market, let him walk if his price is too high.