ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Titans

vmax

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of the two scenarios for us to win - Tennessee’s O having a meltdown or Lamar having an MVP performance - played out.  

Lamars momentum killing pick, his inability to score a TD at the 10 with 20 seconds and settle for a FG, and the final drive did this team in.   

Wow, from 14-2 to 6-4 and heading to Pittsburgh.  Just not our year - too many injuries, makeshift OL, and Lamar still learning the game.     

Well, what can you say? Another winable game, game that should have been won; lost.

Defense played well for 3 quarters, then they went fishing, in a reservoir, where it is catch and release. I've never seen so many missed tackles in my life; a clear sign of exhaustion.

Lamar, what can you say? If I say he played well I would be lying and if I say he played poorly, I am a hater, don't know what I am talking about.

He did not see open receivers in the field, nor in the redzone, even in the last seconds of the game, with all day to throw he refused to throw to Snead on a short crosser with a 3 yard seperation from his man who likely scores the game winner. Nor did he see Andrews coming from the other side, also woth plenty of room to catch & score.

I wish I could post the picture of the last play in regulation, but the file is too big. In it you would see just as I described.

Go back earlier in the game when the Ravens kicked a field goal; Dez with his man playing 10 yards off, single coverage from the 12 yard line; Dez scores.

Do we want to talk about his interception? Top of the route, the defender is ontop of his man, you don't throw that pass like he did, you lead your mn away from the defender.

Play calling; Dobbins was killing them, getring into a groove and you take him out?

Team discipline is still lacking greatly, offense, defense, special teams; this team is falling a part physically & mentally.

I expected a loss so this is no big deal to me, this team has to many issuee to be a serious playoff team so there is no hope for me of them making the playoffs. I doubt they beat the Stillers on a short week after a very physical game.

9 minutes ago, Spen said:

It's amazing how casual fans of the game, or those still learning it - often give the QB far too much credit for success and far too much blame for failure. Oh well,  knowledge takes time and an open mind. 

Yes well from your high mountain top we lemmings are blessed to see you post... If you actually knew half of what you think you know your eyes would be opened.

Funny, a guy who played the game and played well for most of his career said today exactly what I have been saying for weeks about Lamar, the passing game and why the running game is inconsistent...

2 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

I thought they did a fabulous job, Lamar had time for most of the game, Dobbins found room to run as well. One sack, no bad snaps, okay, one early. 😲

Yea...let's give them some credit. The D line too.

10 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Yes well from your high mountain top we lemmings are blessed to see you post... If you actually knew half of what you think you know your eyes would be opened.

Funny, a guy who played the game and played well for most of his career said today exactly what I have been saying for weeks about Lamar, the passing game and why the running game is inconsistent...

Oh go fuck yourself. You're the most condescending poster I've ever seen here. Yes please, offer to break down the game to teach us what's really going on. Open my eyes please. 

And the most negative too. Year in and year out you just bitch and bitch. Joyless. 

I've never claimed to be any football genius,  just a longtime fan of the game. Unlike you professor. 

And yes, you are blessed to see my posts. Enjoy every one. 

Edited by Spen

34 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Spen you are one of the dumbest ppl to ever post here.  Its funny how ppl who have played the game at the NFL level are noticing this stuff but you love just tonguing Lamar in the ass.  

I believe the only team the ravens beat that had a winning record at the time this season was Indy.

29 minutes ago, Spen said:

Oh go fuck yourself. You're the most condescending poster I've ever seen here. Yes please, offer to break down the game to teach us what's really going on. Open my eyes please. 

And the most negative too. Year in and year out you just bitch and bitch. Joyless. 

I've never claimed to be any football genius,  just a longtime fan of the game. Unlike you professor. 

And yes, you are blessed to see my posts. Enjoy every one. 

Spen, I do enjoy most of your posts and usually stay out of the hissy fits you and papa have. Papa and I go way back to the begining of Raven message boards, just so you know.

17 of 29 for 180+ yards with 1 td and 1 int is not a very good game. His pick really hurt the team, as Ten was on the ropes, unable to stop the Ravens from driving the field again, more points there and the Ravens likely cruise. Were there other issues that cost this team the game? Yes, I thought I menrioned all of them.

But how you can think Lamar played well is pickling my pee brain.

Lot of truth in this....

Derek Wolfe said afterward that the Ravens just can’t seem to put a 60-minute game together, and it’s hard to see them finding their feet this late in the season. Getting Calais Campbell and Brandon Williams back will help the defense. But the offense? That’s looking more and more like a lost cause...........https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-titans-instant-analysis-20201122-imrujmxamjhstot3xvrry5f3si-story.html

27 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Spen, I do enjoy most of your posts and usually stay out of the hissy fits you and papa have. Papa and I go way back to the begining of Raven message boards, just so you know.

17 of 29 for 180+ yards with 1 td and 1 int is not a very good game. His pick really hurt the team, as Ten was on the ropes, unable to stop the Ravens from driving the field again, more points there and the Ravens likely cruise. Were there other issues that cost this team the game? Yes, I thought I menrioned all of them.

But how you can think Lamar played well is pickling my pee brain.

I think he played decently today. Not great,  not bad.  I think there are plenty of factors that are limiting his success, including himself, but given the circumstances he's been decent most of the year.  

If you have known papa that long I feel sorry for you. I'll try to keep quiet when you bitch about a 6 yard pass when someone is open 8 yards down field or if a play is called that is "wrong".

49 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Spen you are one of the dumbest ppl to ever post here.  Its funny how ppl who have played the game at the NFL level are noticing this stuff but you love just tonguing Lamar in the ass.  

I believe the only team the ravens beat that had a winning record at the time this season was Indy.

Its funny how you pat yourself on your hunchback when a commentator or columnist agrees when you, but when they don't its because of group mentality or they are wrong.