ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Dolphins

vmax

image.jpeg.9e156bfb46041120e3abc5140cf3f46d.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE ER NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Just In:  The Ravens will not be flying to Miami. Instead they have opted out for this alternative mode of transportation...image.jpeg.eac3bd1c76fdfa460b7376464cf7ddc8.jpeg

Ravens win probability 63.4% The Ravens will have home-field advantage. :fishin: Let's get right to the stats.

Team Stats

bal.png&h=100&w=100 mia.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 27.6 17.2
Points Allowed Per Game 24.4 26.9
Total Yards 442.6 315.9
Yards Passing 281.0 240.8
Yards Rushing 161.6 75.1
Yards Allowed 388.4 407.7
Pass Yards Allowed 296.6 296.7
Rush Yards Allowed 91.8

If you look at the defense of stats for both teams they are eerily similar. It shows what a fine line the Rravens have been walking because their record is 6-2 and the Dolphins record is 2-7. All offensively, the ravens have Lamar and Tucker and there's the difference.

Let's cut to the chase and look at one of the deciding factors for Thursday night's game. The Dolphins O line is a sieve. They are allowing an NFL-high 234 quarterback pressures — 47 more than the second-worst unit,  Oweh Alert! :gorave: Houston gets his 100! Unleash the Hounds~!Image result for images of huntingdog packs

Thursday night could very well be a trap game. The Ravens played 89 snaps in an  overtime victory, they have a very short work week and have to catch a boat to Miami, they are injured and dinged up, and might fall prey to thinking that playing the Dolphins will be like shooting fish in a barrel. (like that huh) I mean, who could fault them? This game and the upcoming Bears game are very important 'must win' games for the Ravens because they are weaker opponents and the Ravens need to get to 8-2 in order to have a little cushion going into a tough stretch of games. 

Fortunately the crowd will not be a factor because this is basically a home game for the Ravens.

See the source image

If you wish to pleasantly pass the time in jovial informed discussion on this upcoming match up, or at the least, have a discourse of 

words or language that have no meaning and convey no intelligible ideas then you are in the right place. :gorave:

Jamison Hensley • TweetShift
BOT
 — Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Ravens have a one game lead in the AFC North entering Week 10

Ravens (6-2)
Steelers (5-3)
Browns (5-4)
Bengals (5-4)
[11:43 PM]

“AFC playoff picture (through Week 9)

1. Titans (7-2)
2. Ravens (6-2)
3. Chargers (5-3)
4. Bills (5-3)
5. Raiders (5-3)
6. Steelers (5-3)
7. Patriots (5-4)”

Jamison Hensley • TweetShift
BOT
 — Today at 10:17 AM
Odds to win AFC North
(Entering Week 10)

Ravens 56.7%
Browns 19.1%
Steelers 15.7%
Bengals 8.5%

Source: ESPN's Football Power Index

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“John Harbaugh on Brandon Stephens, who's expected to replace injured S DeShon Elliott: "He's going to be very prepared and he has to be."

Harbaugh added that Jimmy Smith, Geno Stone and Anthony Levine will help fill the void as well "It will be a group effort," Harbaugh said.”

And the Quote Of The Day:

Jeff Zrebiec
Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Lamar Jackson on quick turnaround: “I love football so it doesn’t really matter to me. I’m good. I’m ready to play, especially in South Florida.””  :bow:

The more that I look at the Dolphins the more I see that they are really bad.

“Ravens had two players from the 53-man roster not practicing Tuesday:

RB Latavius Murray (ankle)
OL Patrick Mekari (ankle)

WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is moving around well and should be ready to play Thursday after missing the past 3 games.”

Edited by vmax

Good Morning! Image result for Insane Coffee Drinkers Funny

Here's a great wake up and get a pulse video to start your day..............

Best of Wired So Far This Season (baltimoreravens.com)

This seems like a great opportunity to tweak the running game by giving Lamar less carries. Bell and Freeman had "break out games" Sunday, if you want to call it that. See if they and the O line can build on it.

Anybody see Bateman getting his 1st NFL TD tonight?

Ravens Country.

Image result for images ravens fans in miami

Jamison Hensley
“Lamar Jackson is undoubtedly a prime-time player.

Jackson’s career 77.7 Total QBR in prime-time games ranks is 2nd-highest of any QB since 2006. Only Peyton Manning’s 78.3 QBR is higher.:gorave:

Edited by vmax