ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Your Prediction for the Final 7 Games

vmax

We've seen 10 games and have a basic understanding of this 2021 Ravens team. With five divisional games remaining, and all four North teams very much in the Hunt for the AFC North title, it looks to be a dogfight to the end. The Ravens play the Browns Sunday night at home and then play the Steelers and Browns on the road, Packers at home, at the Bengles, home against the Rams and then they close out the season at home against the Steelers.

Image result for crystalballreaders  What do you think the Ravens record will be for these final 7 games?

3-4 The rest of the way.  My guess is split Pitt and sweep cle.  They lose the rest.  That gets you 10-7 and prob the div.  

Looking at the afcI wonder if ne has the best record at the end of the yr.  I can see kc as the 2 seed.  Not sure how much ten slips the rest of the way.  So a 3 or 4 seed for the ravens.  If the p.o. start as the standings are at the bottom we get the chargers or cincy.

I'm seeing 3-4 too. That puts them at 10-7 and probably a playoff spot....maybe win the division. 

Stat from USA Today: Four first-place teams – the Buffalo Bills, Tennessee Titans, Dallas Cowboys and Green Bay Packers – lost Sunday. Over the past three weeks, division-leading clubs have dropped 11 games to opponents who didn't have a winning record. I'd say it's a wide open race for now with the Teams who improve, being the serious contenders in the playoffs.

Right now..NE, Chiefs and Colts are the AFC Teams who seem to be improving and on the verge of putting some separation from the pack. If this trend continues for them, then they will be the cream of the AFC playoff teams. 

11-6...i see us sweeping Cleveland. Splitting with Pitt and the bungles. I'm praying for 39 degrees and raining for the Packers game and beating the Rams.

Mayfield is hurting he has a bad shoulder that needs surgery and he also has a bad knee from yesterday's game. He did not meet with the media after yesterday's game. Having the twice within 3 weeks should sit well with us.

Ravens D = Steelers D. It all comes down to Lamar vs Jen. Who will exploit the weaknesess the most? Ravens can sweep here. Image result for weaknesses

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Current AFC playoff picture:

1. Titans (8-3)
2. Ravens (7-3)
3. Patriots (7-4)
4. Chiefs (7-4)
5. Bengals (6-4)
6. Chargers (6-4)
7. Bills (6-4)

MV5BYjcwNjc4N2QtZmUwOS00NzM1LWIzNmMtZTJiMDE1NDA4MmM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY100_CR30,0,100,100_AL_.jpg "Eye see musical chairs for the rest of the season with these standings."

47 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

11-6...i see us sweeping Cleveland. Splitting with Pitt and the bungles. I'm praying for 39 degrees and raining for the Packers game and beating the Rams.

Mayfield is hurting he has a bad shoulder that needs surgery and he also has a bad knee from yesterday's game. He did not meet with the media after yesterday's game. Having the twice within 3 weeks should sit well with us.

Very hard for me to call crav. The Ravens are on life support now. You know how physical these divisional games are. The Ravens best shot is to win Sunday night and then go to Pit and win. That should beat this roster up good. The Browns will be rested coming off a bye while the Ravens are in Pitt so the 2nd Ravens game, in Cleveland, which could be their Super Bowl, will be awfully tough. Huntley was sacked 6 times by the Bears. What do you think Garrett will do vs this Ravens O line? 

Then it's Rodgers, Burrows and Stafford. 

then final regular season game vs Steelers at home. Of course it will all come down to this game. 

Edited by vmax

Very tough this year to call. I'll go with us sweeping the Steelers, losing both to the Browns, beating the Bengals and Rams and losing to the Packers. That makes it 4-3 and we win the division with an 11-6 record. BUT we've got to have a healthy Lamar! I'm hoping he doesn't have Covid or pneumonia...don't like the way he had a relapse.

1-6, I know, I am crazy, the fun kind of crazy, not the run & get your gun kind of crazy. But the injuries, the youth, the lack of practice & "distractions" all have to catch up wirh this team.

We've seen it all this year, blowout wins, blown leads leading to losses. Come from behind, last second wins, an NFL record long field goal to win. So, what ever happens, hey it's been frustratingly fun.

Thanks everybody. This was an interesting exercise because everybody here follows the Ravens closely. We know the team strengths and weaknesses. It is interesting because we can't come to a consensus on who the Ravens will win their games against. 

tsyl's prediction of 1-6 Is a very fitting point that basically says we don't know what this team will do. It's a real possibility. Depressing for sure, but it shows the difficulty of the task that lays before the Ravens if they want to make playoffs this year. They are that weakened by injuries.

varavens For December losses in a row scenario looks like a heart attack waiting to happen at the end of the season.:fishin:

Oldno Has them sweeping the Steelers and losing both games to the Browns.

crav Has it differently.

And me???? As usual I'm all confused  .:gorave:

Who will rise from the ashes and claim the North?
The Browns have two remaining games with the Ravens, and one each with the Raiders, Packers, Steelers, and Bengals.

The Steelers have two remaining games with the Ravens, and one each with the Bengals, Vikings, Titans, Chiefs, and Browns. Looking at that I'd say they're out of it.

The Bengals have one remaining game against the Steelers, Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, Chiefs, and Browns.

Looking at that, for the Ravens to win the North, one of the games they'll really need is a win over the Bengals. They will also really need to split their games with the Steelers and Browns.

Anyway you look at it, this is going to be one hell of a wild finish to the 2021 regular season.

See the source image

• Upvote 1

Hey...I'll take it....

2. (AFC North Champion)
Heading into Week 12, the AFC North is the only division in the NFL where every team is above .500. Despite the stiff competition, the computer really seems to like the Ravens' chances of winning the division crown this year. According to SportsLine, the Ravens have a 56.3% chance of taking home the AFC North title, which is well ahead of the Bengals (18.7%), Steelers (13.5%) and Browns (11.5%).   2021 NFL Playoff Picture: Here are the projected postseason chances for all 32 teams heading into Week 12 - CBSSports.com

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“The Ravens currently have a 59% chance to win the AFC North, per ESPN's Football Power Index.

With a win over Browns on Sunday night, the Ravens improve their chances of winning the division to 72%.

A loss to the Browns decreases the Ravens' chances to win the AFC North to 39%.”

4 hours ago, tsylvester said:

The offense looked the same last night, in fact it looked earily similar to the one that played the Bears. Are we seeing a trend? I was just kidding when I said 8-9, now I am leaning that way....

Wondering about that too. Last 3 games the Ravens offense scored 20 points, 16 and then 16 last night.