ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preston: It’s time for the Ravens and Lamar Jackson to part ways

vmax

29 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Its true.  Now I am seeing the Lamar at all costs ppl trying to justify selling entire gyms over doing ads for established companies.

I'm beginning to think Lamar is living in an alternate universe.

He wants to be his own man, instead of bowing down to corporate, Nike, Adidas, who ever would pay him millions to hok their merchandise but be bound by contract stipulations. He wants to make his millions his way.

It's a big gamble, much like he is doing now, fretting over 60 mil, when he could have $180 mil, now

Got the transcript from the interview....

Mr Berry: "Thank you Lamar for sitting down with us today, let's get right to it. Can you tell us, how are you feeling, the knee, your spirit as this has been a cloudy off season?

Lamar: "When I was a little bitty boy, my grandmother bought.."

Mr Berry:"Sorry to interrupt you Lamar, but what does your grandmother have to do with the question?"

Lamar: "OH sorry my man, I get off track sometimes. Hmm, and then mama took me to grammar school,,,"

Mr Berry: " Should I take this as you not wanting to talk about the knee? Where would you like to start?"

Lamar: "with my ding-a-ling"

Mr Berry:" Excuse me Lamar!"

Lamar: "My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, I want you to play with my ding-a-ling!"

Mr Berry: "Let's switch gears, shall we, tell me, what have you been up to while you wait for teams to call you?"

Lamar: "Once I was climbing the garden wall I slipped and had a terrible fall I fell so hard I heard bells ring But held on to my ding-a-ling-a-ling"

Mr Berry: " Is that how you really hurt your knee?"

Lamar: "

Hmm, you know that's future parliament out there singin'?
Oh yeah! (yeah!)

Hmm, once I was swimming 'cross turtle creek
Man, them snappers all around my feet
Sure was hard swimming 'cross that thing
With both hands holding my ding-a-ling"

Mr Berry: "Lamar, not sure what you have been spoken but...

Lamar: " Oh, your own, ding-a-ling, your own ding-a-ling, we saw you playing with your ding-a-ling
Oh, my ding-a-ling, everybody sing, I want to play with my, everybody",

Mr Berry: "Well, I think we will stop right there, thanks Lamar"