ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preston: It’s time for the Ravens and Lamar Jackson to part ways

vmax

FYI, the Bill's had to restructure both Allen's and Miller's deals to get under the cap and have some left over for free agents.

All they, & the Browns are doing is kicking the can down the road in hopes of a much bigger salary cap.

Like you, I hope that this soap opera ends soon one way or another

Lamar-"People throw 💩 at the wall and hope it stick"

Well, when, then man up and speak your mind like an adult, how much did the Ravens offer?

It's gonna come out soon, it being the truth about what they offered and you turned down. Don't call people liars unless you can prove it.

Yes, just pointing out that the Jets had been planning on Favre for a few months & only were able to pull the trade off in August of that year.

With June one post cut designations and such, a team like the Colts or Texans could wait till then to make an offer

3 hours ago, GrubberRaven said:

I'm not as impressed with the free agent pool this year, so signing someone this year is not high on my radar.  

The pickings are getting slimmer, Brissett would have been better than Huntley, but with him gone I guess Huntley is the best choice