ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Roman is Gone

deeshopper

But who's to say he'll be 100% cutting with speed and it's not like he was all that great to begin with. I think we need a step up from him. He's at best an average player. With Bateman coming back from a Lisfranc, which normally take a couple seasons to get back to normal, we need more from our WRs. And I'm not talking breaking the bank to do it.

I can't see a lateral move for Eric, why leave Mahomes? Reich would just be a whistle stop till a head coaching job came around.

Leftwich was he really any good? He did have arguably the best qb in NFL history and stil failed when left on his own.

Martin and Urban not sure about them, straight from Roman... would things be any different?

I can't see Bieniemy coming here either unless he gets a leg up when Harbs leaves. But as you said before why do that when Andy Reid could be retiring near the same time. Not thrilled with Leftwich either. As for Martin and Urban I agree...why pick up Roman's assistants?

Frank Reich, meh...maybe.

I pretty flummoxed about it right now.

Eh, some offensive coordinators may want their own choice at qb. Then again, the wide receivers may also give them pause. Even then, the right system could elevate those players.

This team is ready to rock & roll, more so than any of the other team's in need, save the Chargers

9 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

I knew you would be happy when I say that report today.  

Do we think Turdy is just going through the motions with these interviews?

Yes, I did a happy dance that they at least talked with him and he showed some interest.

My biggest fear is that as you & oldno said; this is just to cover the in-house hiring...