ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 2 Opponent

varaven45

Now that the Steeler beatdown/celebration is over, how does this team respond against the Titans ?

Will they come out flat after pounding the arch rival Steelers or will they keep on rolling ?

Harbaugh has typically been good at keeping his troops focused week to week, one game at a time. However, we just came off a

historic Super Bowl-esque win last Sunday.

Anyone see us coming out flat, underestimating Tennessee ?

:gorave:

This would be a trap game for most teams who did something similar to what the Ravens did week 1.

I think the Ravens will bring it. They really do focus on getting better week to week...one game at a time.

Harbaugh and the veteren leadership on this team won't let it happen.

4e6d472df309c.image.jpg

"I just hope people aren’t jumping the gun too fast,” Suggs said. “We won our first game. So did half of the other teams that played last week. … We’ve still got a long way to go.”

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/09/14/ravens-focused-on-avoiding-letdown/

Edited by vmax

Beating the squeelers would mean absolutely nothing if the Ravens lose this week to TN. The Squeelers are going to beat seattle this week and would be tied with us. This is a game when you look at the schedule you pencil in a W and dont even think twice about it. I agree that Harbs does a great job of keeping the team focused on the next game. I hear it from his players in interviews all the time. I think even 85% of the effort and execution from stealers game gets a win against TN. Hasselback could throw Reed 2 or 3 picks this week if we get in his face like Big Jennifer.

I do rememeber Chris Johnson having a monster first half against us last year, then Reeds supposed "dirty" play where he snapped johnson like a slim jim while trying to strip the ball. I dont think he got any touches in the second half because he was injured. If we can hold him 60-90 yards I think we win by a touchdown or more

Tennessee is not in our class whatsoever. I do like Matt Hassellbeck, but he's just not enough to beat this team. What is the TN D going to do to stop all our weapons???

This is a blowout, a very big blowout.

Yager and Crav,

Not in the same class and expect a blowout ? Really ? Man, you guys are not just sippin the kool aid, you are inebriated ! :biggrin: We did just win 1 game, are 1-0 and have 15 games to go, right ?

Call me pessimistic, realistic or whatever, but this will not be a blowout. This is the NFL, its the Titans home opener, and we cant possibly match the same energy, motivation and passion from last Sunday.

I expect a very close, competitive, pick em game with the Titans. Remmber, its a 16 game regular season.

Yager and Crav,

Not in the same class and expect a blowout ? Really ? Man, you guys are not just sippin the kool aid, you are inebriated ! :biggrin: We did just win 1 game, are 1-0 and have 15 games to go, right ?

Call me pessimistic, realistic or whatever, but this will not be a blowout. This is the NFL, its the Titans home opener, and we cant possibly match the same energy, motivation and passion from last Sunday.

I expect a very close, competitive, pick em game with the Titans. Remmber, its a 16 game regular season.

The Titans have an out of shape Johnson

The Titans do not have Jeff Fisher

The Titans have an aging QB

The Titans have one WR whom is top what 15 in the NFL????

The Titans did not excel on D last year and don't look to be any better.

The Titans did not draft well and did have a good team last year.

What in the world makes anyone think they'll be competitive. They couldn't beat a Jacksonville team that has a career backup and is going through a ton of transition and doesn't look to be all that good themselves.

Johnson 9 rushes 24 yds. Will it get any better against us? I think not.

We Roll in this one.

The Titans are so unprepared for this game that all they are bitching about is the 09 Playoof game and how we tried to hurt CJ...Boo Hoo Effin Hooo

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-ravens-titans-chris-johnson-0914,0,5073058.story

They have no QB,

They have no RB, hes not game day ready

We'll see Tyrod in the 2nd half..My Son went to Delaware and the Ravens are only 6 1/2 pt favs!!!!

It should be 16 1/2

ed-reed_1596776.jpg

Lets not forget, we beat them when they opened their new stadium, this will be no different.

Im seeing a 42-12 *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***

A very big game, if Johnny what's his name career backup QB can lay 16 points on em, what is our offense gonna do?

Hell, how many points is our defense gonna lay on em?????

Hell, we got David Reed back...how many points is our ST gonna lay on em???

Maybe we'll score in all three!

They're talking about 09 playoffs, lol lol lol lol lol lol, as if they are even a shell of that team!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol

That was the hardest hitting game I've ever seen, from both teams.

Yag and Crav,

Its a distinct advantage if the Titans are still "rear view mirroring" it (the 09 playoff snot knocker). Still, I expect a highly motivated, desperate Titans squad where a turnover, game changer or bizzare play could make this a very competetive game.

It will be very interesting to see how our guys respond (in terms of intensity, focus and energy) after Steelers beatdown.

I am sticking to a close game.

DAMMIT Crav!

Forget it guys...he laid the cravn curse on this game. The Ravens have never...ever won when he posts that.

No chance.

This guy is having more fun than we will Sunday..

>drunk2.jpg

Wait, didn't the curse break last year? Didn't we win one last year when he posted it?!?!

Cmon crav, post that we'll go umdefeated and then stamp it!!!!!