ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Its a Purple Monday

cravnravn

Our man Bazooka Joe Flacco led HIS team on a 92 yard game winning drive in less than 2 minutes, in Heinz field, on National TV..AND the best part, the Stealers season is next week, we put the dagger in Stealer Fans heart, Cinncy will give the final twist.

What impressed me the most on that final drive was, even though Joe had drops by Quan & T-Smizzle, he didnt lose confidence, and went right back to them.

NE is out of the way, Pittsburgh could be out of the way, folks we in for a road trip to Indy..

That was sweet, maybe they'll be on the same page now...

That 2 minute drive, I havent seen anything like that since the 60's!!! And yes he did remind me of you know who..You know who would have went right back to his WR even though he dropped a sure 6...

Whether Ray does or does not get fined, who cares. Ray has never been a cheap shot artist, period. Ward absolutely has. Anyone whom says different is like us Ravens fans saying Siragusa wouldn't lay on guys for extended periods of time. Ward and Harrison get what they deserve. They play intense, don't get me wrong and they're both great athletes. However, they routinely push the boundaries of cheap hits and dirty play. Ray Lewis has never been that guy no matter how you want to slice it.

As for Joe, coooooooool like the other side of the pillow!

Flacco silenced all the critics.

Cam had a great 2-minute drive.

Where's 'thesteelhurtin'---I wanted to tell him where to stuff his terrible towel!

When I see him on another site, I'll let him know we dont appreciate this kind of behavior..You see JT is back, caus he knows the Bengals are in trouble in 2 weeks :beer:

• Downvote 1

20111106pdsteelershines_330.jpg

Joe Flacco had never beaten Ben Roethlisberger before this season and now he has gone ahead and made a habit of it.

The Baltimore Ravens and their quarterback got over the Pittsburgh hump Sunday night in a big way at Heinz Field. Flacco led a 92-yard drive in the final 2 1/2 minutes that ended with his 26-yard touchdown pass to rookie Torrey Smith with eight seconds left.

He delivered a 23-20 victory against Roethlisberger and the Steelers for the second time this season as the Ravens grabbed control of the AFC North Division from their most heated rivals. Baltimore and surprising Cincinnati, the Steelers next opponent, are tied at the top with 6-2 records. The Steelers slipped to 6-3 and would lose the tiebreaker to Baltimore if they wind up with the same record at the end of the season.

[/left]

I woke the whole house up when Smith caught that TD!

Really friggn'n sweet win.

If you haven't heard Harbaughs post game press conference go on the Ravens site and watch the video.

It's a classic like Billick's lions den speech.

It was not just the two minutes to end the game, let us not forget the end of the half drive. It resulted in a very important 50 yard field at Heinz field........ Oh, least we forget, Joe did the exact same thing last year, to beat Pit, hitting Whoseurmommma with no time left........ It's just been a secret that Joe knows who to game............. The players quit on the coaching staff............ they all must go............... Lee Evans is a beast!///////////////

That was sweet, maybe they'll be on the same page now...

That 2 minute drive, I havent seen anything like that since the 60's!!! And yes he did remind me of you know who..You know who would have went right back to his WR even though he dropped a sure 6...

I was thinking the same thing about the 2 minute drive and how it reminded me of the old Baltimore Colts. Johnny U must be happy.