ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Big Weekend

cravnravn

Stealers at Cinncy 1pm Sunday

Who are we rooting for? I for one want the Bengals cause that would all but eliminate Picksburgh, Then on the other hand who has Cinncy really beaten? Buffalo, they have lost 3 out of the past 5 games..

If Pittsburgh wins, we do own a slew of tiebreakers over them, if it would come down to it for home field and AFCN Crown,

A tie would help the Ravens the most.

I guess we should pull for a Bengal victory since the Ravens play the Bengals twice.

The way I see it, the Steelers are the stronger team and have the best chance at winning the most games on their remaining schedule. It would be sweet to watch them lose at 1pm and then tune into the Ravens game.

The Ravens road to the playoffs and home field is through these 4 games: Bengals twice, 49ers, Chargers.

An inside peek at ExtremeRavens fans deliberating on who they want to win this weekend...

fenton.jpg

Crav,

Even if the Steelers lose at Cincy, they are far, far from being close to done. If they lose, they would be 6-4. Looking at their schedule, they could and should win the rest of thier games. The only difficult reamining game is at SF. I can see them going 11-5.

As far as Cincy, they have 4 with us and the Steelers. They have Houston at home in December. Lets say they split those four games with us and Steelers; that Houston game becomes pretty significant. I can those guys going 12-4 or 11-5.

We just need to take care of business, game by game, starting Sunday, and we can control our destiny.

:gorave:

The Bengals will lose 5 more games before this season is over. 2 to the Steelers, 2 to the Ravens, and to Houston. Mr Dalton & Mr Green are rookies, there is a rookie wall (one of them will hit it), game tape is piling up, and their defense, while good, is not good enough to carry them. The Bengals finish 9-7 despite their 6-2 start.

I'm rooting for the Bengals as I think that gives us the best chance of a division title---at least it puts our destiny in our hands. Cincy has me worried when we play them but I'm hoping we bring our 'A' to that one and even Seattle. I want to see us rip the Seahawks.

th_dr-evil-original.jpg"What do you think of the Ravens long term chances John?"

Clayton_John_35.jpg" MY Super Bowl pick

Before the season, I thought it would be the Patriots beating the Green Bay Packers. However, the Pats look vulnerable. The Packers should win, beating the Baltimore Ravens if they win the AFC North. I'm not ruling out the Steelers if they get the No. 5 seed, but the Ravens, who have won four playoff games with Joe Flacco at quarterback, finally will get home playoff games if they get the division title."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7208635/john-clayton-super-bowl-picks-award-winners-elite-quarterback-review

I'm rooting for Cinci. I just love seeing Pittsburgh lose...almost as much as I love a Ravens victory. Beyond that, I pretty much agree with Max. I think Pittsburgh is the stronger team and there are just not that many formidable teams left on their schedule. We need them to lose at least one to Cinci, maybe even both. Lose this and they are 0-3 in the division. I don't think that buries them, but it is a hell of a psychological hole to climb out of.

I'm rooting for the Bengals

***Billy walks to the calender and marks an "X" on November 9th, 2011, commenting the it's the 1st time he has seen those words were seen posted on The Sanctuary***

Dalton has zero shot now that he's facing Pitt's defense. This is were he's welcomed to the NFL. I'm sure he's gonna be good, cuz he's making some big time throws. I have no doubt he's gonna get respect. However, he's a rookie and James Harrison is pissed off I'm sure of it.

Zero? As in zilch, nada, zip, nothing? Please.

The Bengals will lose 5 more games before this season is over. 2 to the Steelers, 2 to the Ravens, and to Houston. Mr Dalton & Mr Green are rookies, there is a rookie wall (one of them will hit it), game tape is piling up, and their defense, while good, is not good enough to carry them. The Bengals finish 9-7 despite their 6-2 start.

Either you or I gonna be eating our words cause I say your wrong.

Dee, I don't trust the Ravens either, that's why I want as much distance between the Ravens and Steelers as possible. If the Ravens end up blowing the division i'd like our chances going to play against a rook in Cinci rather than having to go play in Pittsburgh. Maybe I'll root against Cinci in the 2nd game against the Steelers once we have some breathing room.

I'm definately pulling for the Bengals now after doing some math, looking at remaining schedules for AFC teams and factoring in my uncanny ability to accurately predict future outcomes unlike cravnravn. :cop:

There's little wiggle room.

The Ravens need to go 12-4 to win the AFC North.

The Steelers will go 12-4...unless the Bengals win Sunday. That would create some wiggle room, but the Ravens would have to sweep the Bengals.

Im confident my pre season prediction of 14-2 is safe, San Diego was my only worry, but it seems their not into it this year.

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg"It will be enjoyable to watch the Ravens dash the Chargers playoff hopes on the rocks."