ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Baltimore Ravens at Titans

ravinmaniac52

Guest BallTMore

Same dee. My stomach is in knots.

Too much Ravens talk this week for my liking. I seriously can't recall NFL network talking about the Titans for more that 5 minutes. It's all Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Flacco. That makes me very nervous.

I think it will be a close game, but I have a bad feeling that McClain, Willis or Flacco will put the ball on the turf due to the slippery conditions, and that could decide the outcome.

just have faith. this year is deja vue all over again. if you really go back and look at how much this year is like the 2000 season its freaky.From the change at qb, in 2000 it was Tony Banks to Trent dilfer because Tony was ineffective. This Year it was Kyle Boller to Troy Smith to Joe Flacco because of injury. In 2000 we had an unknown rb Jamal Lewis this year we have Le'Ron Mclain. We still have a great defense an offense that wins on running and mistake free football. The road is even going thru Tennessee to get to Tampa. We also might have to go to California for the championship game just like in 2000. I told you its freaky, so hold onto your seats we are going on one wild ride. RAVENS ALL THE WAY.

This may seem like the year 2000 if you look at it like that, but its entirely different. That year, we switched to a veteran QB who managed the game well, this year we switched to an unknown rookie out of Delaware. That year, our 'unknown' rookie RB was a 1st Round pick who dominated the NCAA, this year its a converted FB. I really dont think those things are that similar haha.

I'm not ready to concede that the season is over.

The Ravens are now playing the NFL's best (meaning playoff caliber teams) so I can see why it's hard for me and many fans to feel certain about the Ravens getting a win today.

Yet I do like their chances...although...I'll be nervous as hell for the whole game.

Yea...they are about to come up against a very strong opponent who has what it takes to knock anybody out.

You can say the same about this 2008 Ravens team.

I feel were a better team then when we played them earlier in the season, and they haven't shown me anything more impressive since then. The ravens however are a better all around team except in the secondary. And our "make-shift" secondary it still #2 in the league. I feel were better then them offensively, defensively and coaching wise I give them the slight edge I really like Fisher, like when teams keep a coach within the organization for a while. That being said unless they put ridiculous pressure on Flacco I don't see the Titans winning. On to PITT/SD

I'm not ready to concede that the season is over.

The Ravens are now playing the NFL's best (meaning playoff caliber teams) so I can see why it's hard for me and many fans to feel certain about the Ravens getting a win today.

Yet I do like their chances...although...I'll be nervous as hell for the whole game.

Yea...they are about to come up against a very strong opponent who has what it takes to knock anybody out.

You can say the same about this 2008 Ravens team.

I can't say you can point at the Titans and say they are the best team in the playoffs. These two team are pretty even. I think the Ravens have a few stand-out players on defense that the Titans don't have. Ray, Suggs and the hottest player in the NFL right now, Ed Reed.

What I seen last week was a team that was running out of gas. I hope they have enough in them to finsh, maybe some B-12.