ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Chris Mortensen reporting Cameron will not be back

Dunno

#Ravens OC Cam Cameron's contract set to expire; no extension on table. Tension with QB Joe Flacco no secret in building.

PFT

While I do think there are problems on the O and I am for a new coordinator, the timing just seems weird. Why would you leak such a thing on the eve of the most important game of the season so far?

This is pure speculation on the obvious.

I'm sure there are no contracts on the table for the other coaches until the season is over. That's how it works at the Castle...business and change is addressed in the off season.

We all saw it coming. A new OC wont guarantee catches (like Evans) but will hopefully change the offensive culture, including the dropsies and WR lack of separation.

Whether its Hue Jackson or whomever, we need to take 1 more step on the offensive side next season. The right OC would do that I believe. If nothing else, he needs to have a good, positive

relationship with Joe - something that was obvioiusly missing ther past years.

I thought his gameplane was pretty solid today. I could really care less whether he returns or not.

You know what pissed me off. Running the ball on first down three straight times to start the game. He finally started switching it up after that, but that was pretty dumb.

You have to make a legit eval of Joe before the new contract. You need a new OC to do it.

I have to agree with you there papa. I do believe Joe will be with us but a determination of what he deserves needs to be made and that can only be done with an offense that suits the players we have. Cam had his shot and now it should be up to someone else. If Joe fails under the direction of someone else then Joe should be made the scapegoat.

The Squealers dropped Bruce Arian. He is far more inventive.

No thanks.

Ben has taken a huge amount of hits in that offense. Now maybe that is on Ben, maybe on the OC, but I don't want Flacco to take that many hits. It will shorten his career by multiple years.