ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Keep Max in your thoughts

cravnravn

Thanks everybody. They took it out around 1 this morning. I'm going to be fine.

I came home from the game around 5-5:30....felt great. Then 1 hour the pain set in.

It seems I have a talent to fall apart quickly...

Thanks everybody. They took it out around 1 this morning. I'm going to be fine.

I came home from the game around 5-5:30....felt great. Then 1 hour the pain set in.

It seems I have a talent to fall apart quickly...

Did you get to keep it in a jar?

Alright, glad to see you back safe and sound..I was hoping you wernt at Franklin Square, caus god knows what they would have removed when you were under.

000264_11.jpg

LOL after I had my appendix taken out at Franklin Square a bunch of people said similar things to me. I kept asking why they didn't tell me before I went there.

Spen...the gall bladder was too messed up to keep. I know...a real downer. I think they fileted it inside of me and pulled it out their 4 holes they cut around my stomach with a DWalt 1/2" drill. It would have been a great company conversation piece.

I'm home now. 12 hours after surgery and it feels like it too.

The only way I was able to endure this tragic event and not go into a deep, dark depression was the knowledge that I was in your thoughts.

Spen...the gall bladder was too messed up to keep. I know...a real downer. I think they fileted it inside of me and pulled it out their 4 holes they cut around my stomach with a DWalt 1/2" drill. It would have been a great company conversation piece.

I'm home now. 12 hours after surgery and it feels like it too.

The only way I was able to endure this tragic event and not go into a deep, dark depression was the knowledge that I was in your thoughts.

Take it easy the next few days then you will start to feel better. Dont sneeze, lol as if you can stop yourself. At least for me after my surgery that brought fresh waves of pain.

Glad you are home, its hard to get good rest in the hospital.