ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No killer instinct

vmax

Get a lead????

Ravens Offense: "Oh let's sit on it!"

How do they sit on it????

Ravens Offense: "Let's make some drive killing penalties!"

Put a game out of reach???

Ravens Offense: "Oh no! That would be impolite! We have to give them the ball so they can have a chance."

Why?

Ravens Offense: "We're 9-4 and in first place in the North. Where's everybody going for dinner?"

Some of this has to be on Ozzie too. We knew going into this season that LT and LG were empty. Moving Oher from RT didn't result (again) in Joe's blind side protection being good. We also knew that Suggs was hurt, Ray was old, and Ed Reed was too. I don't really see where Ozzie got us the necessary parts. And T Cody is a total loss...another Ozzie decision.

I'm not calling for his head yet, but he has to show me something after this season is over.

Oh he will. He'll take another player in the second round that smarter teams passed over in the first round.And hope it turns out for the good. Then act like a genius because hes smarter then they are.And the player true to form will stay a fat good for nothin slob or better then that he'll fall down the steps.Give us a break.He must think we're as stupid as he is.

It's not Ozzies fault.

It's this man's....

cam.jpg

I know all about Cam too, Max but I'm not letting Ozzie off the hook after the dismal quality of our OL, DL, LB, and S positions. He's had more than just one year to work on most of these problems and it ain't getting done.

Max,

You are right. Until this coaching staff and team understand he have to keep your foot on the gas pedal, we will remain just a pretty good team, marginally able to make the playoffs. Once and if we do, we have a shot at the SB. Otherwise, we are stuck in this 9 -10 win deal every year.

Speaking of today , Joe played well but needed to play perfect - no TOs- to win. He does that, even with our pathetic D, we would have won today.

We are seeing first-hand how our offense has to play flawless to win. It will remain this way for duration - Denver, Giants, and Cincy on the menu. Joe has got figure it out !

This team has more fundamental problems than just an INT or fumble. They hurt but the lack of overall talent in the positions I mentioned above help create close games where the margin for error is a knife blade.

Good points, oldno. The last couple years Ozzie and Co have really whiffed in the draft and/or eschwed these poitions via FA. Its caught up with us and showing its ugly face on the field.

We are just an above average team, with poential playoff hopes but with many needs , eh ?

Good points, oldno. The last couple years Ozzie and Co have really whiffed in the draft and/or eschwed these poitions via FA. Its caught up with us and showing its ugly face on the field.

We are just an above average team, with poential playoff hopes but with many needs , eh ?

Thats how I see it.

The 2012 ravens have a serious lack of young defensive playmakers, and two average (maybe below average) coordinators, and a shitload of injuries. That was as good an effort as we can expect out of this team given those limitations. They came to play, they actually gave a strong effort, but they still lost to a 6-6 team because simply put THIS DEFENSE BLOWS. I think if everyone was healthy they may be an average defense. With the mounting injuries, they are just a joke. I don't care if Ray comes back next week or not. At this point the only return that matters is Sizzle, and with injuries to his arm and achilles, and being overweight, I don't know how much he has left. It's not going to be pretty over the next 3 weeks. The playoffs are not a sure thing. The Ravens need to find a way to win 1 game over the next 3 weeks and it's not going to be easy. Then they have to hope to get healthy enough by the time the playoffs roll around to make a run.

So you have 40 something secs at the end of teh 1st half. And you run up the middle on the first play for a couple of yds. Then you just screw around and run dumb plays. Do they want to get into FG position of do they want to run out the time. If they wantto run it out why run a play? Victory formation and run it off.

That is the problem with Cam in a nutshell. You're running all over the other team's defense, you have a two-minute drill with a history of success. You're only up by a touchdown because the other team has been having success against your D. Why the FUCK do you just sit on it instead of going for the throat?

I'm sick and tired of watching the weapons on this offense squandered. Most of the second half was the usual "so transparent that Dan Dierdorf can call it" Cam offense too.