ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tyree catches on with Ravens

faaaaaaq

Receiver David Tyree, a hero of Super Bowl XLII who was unceremoniously dumped by the Giants roughly 20 months after giving the football-watching world one of the most thrilling and memorable highlights of all time, has agreed to terms with the Ravens.

Per Adam Schefter of ESPN, Tyree cut short his visit with the Bucs to sign with Baltimore.

He's expected to sign a contract later today.

The rest...

Guest BallTMore
I'd like to see a little more of Kelly Washington, perhaps at the expense of Mark Clayton. I dont know where Tyree will fit on the depth chart.

Same. I've been really impressed with Washington. He has no fear over the middle and he fights for the ball. I think he should be our #2 WR.

Though, I guess I may be singing a different tune if Joe had connected with Clayton to ice the game last Sunday.

Same. I've been really impressed with Washington. He has no fear over the middle and he fights for the ball. I think he should be our #2 WR.

Though, I guess I may be singing a different tune if Joe had connected with Clayton to ice the game last Sunday.

Same here. Im willing to put an end to the Dwill experiment as well, dude is a legend in practice and a ghost on game days

Can I just point out the most obvious thing in the world right now....... WE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SIGNED BRANDON MARSHALL MONTHS AGO!!!!! All this kid does is make plays all over the field and break games wide open.

I still like Clayton well enough, I dont want him completely removed from the field. I just think its possible Washington could do better overall.

Brandon Marshall is making plays now so it's all well and good, but he still has a scary history of beating women so i'm glad the Ravens didn't go after him.

And Mike Vick murders dogs for shits and giggles, yet thats OK in todays society.

Tyree hasnt made a catch since that one in the super bowl.

Brandon Marshall is making plays now so it's all well and good, but he still has a scary history of beating women so i'm glad the Ravens didn't go after him.

And Mike Vick murders dogs for shits and giggles, yet thats OK in todays society.

Tyree hasnt made a catch since that one in the super bowl.

every team in the league has one or two guys who have a history thats not perfect. Who cares. The point is to win the superbowl not start a boy scout club. There is no doubt in my mind if we had marshall we would be 5-0 by now. He is everything our receivers arent. If him "allegedly" beating a woman gets us 10 TDs so be it. Big Ben allegedly raped someone and theres 25 teams in the league that would love to have him.

every team in the league has one or two guys who have a history thats not perfect. Who cares. The point is to win the superbowl not start a boy scout club. There is no doubt in my mind if we had marshall we would be 5-0 by now. He is everything our receivers arent. If him "allegedly" beating a woman gets us 10 TDs so be it. Big Ben allegedly raped someone and theres 25 teams in the league that would love to have him.

Not to defend Ben but this is bs to bring him in that topic.

I care. I am glad the rumors of the Ravens getting Vick didnt turn out to be true. I was really glad when they didnt draft Lawrence Phillips. I dont know enough about

Brandon Marshall or his case to have a an opinion on him, but I do not want to cheer for a bunch of criminals.

Not to defend Ben but this is bs to bring him in that topic.

Well I didnt mean to compare him apples to apples but my point is brandon marshall, off field issues or not, should be a raven. I could care less of what he does off the field if hes scoring every week. He has been an angel in denver since mcdaniels suspended him and has been terrorizing defenses. It was so completely obvious in the offseason our biggest deficiency was WR and he was clearly the best available. Totally worth a first round pick at this point.

every team in the league has one or two guys who have a history thats not perfect. Who cares.

s

Saying Brandon Marshall is "not perfect" is the understatement of the century. Marshall has had the cops called on him by women more than 10 times since he's been in the league. Read that again. Not once, not twice, but over 10 times in what? 3 Years? That's insane! Nobody is perfect, am I am not delusional enough to think that NFL players don't make mistakes (Ray? Jamal?), but frankly I am having a hard time figuring out why this guy is not in jail doing 5-10. It's tempting because of his talent to want him here, but I don't think he's going to be in the league long unless he makes some major changes in his life. I don't think you take a chance on a guy like that.

BTW I have absolutely no problem with Vick playing in the NFL. He admitted he was wrong, and he did his time.