ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

predictions for sundays game

raysbiggestfan

i will say this, this is going to be a very tough game. i think that the ravens can and will win, but that is if their defense brings their a game. offense alone will not beat denver, because denvers offensive attack is scary. i say we will win, but the score will be close ! 27 to 24 ravens.

Guest BallTMore

Cam has to have an aggressive gameplan for the offense. If we come out slow like we did against Cincinnati and Minnesota we'll be in trouble.

We need to score early to get to Broncos offense in panic mode (Though, I'm not sure they have a panic mode at this point).

However, I expect a close game. Being at home helps. So, my homer pick is Ravens 20, Broncos 17.

Your curse is not fooled by reverse psychology.

Just let me be, I'll get this ship righted.

But seriously, this is a tough game to predict, if theres no change in the DB's and Front 7's play, They could have Boller back there and we'd make him look all world. Who's covering Marshall?

i will say this, this is going to be a very tough game. i think that the ravens can and will win, but that is if their defense brings their a game. offense alone will not beat denver, because denvers offensive attack is scary. i say we will win, but the score will be close ! 27 to 24 ravens.

I am with Raysbiggest fan on this - it may be a close, tough game but, unlike like Ray, I think Denver keeps its winning ways in tact and we come up short.....yet again. There is a reason they are 6-0 and we are 3-3.

We dont have a secondary or pass rush to stop Denver's pass offense and Orton has been nearly flawless. He should have a 200-250 yd game with 2-3 TDS.

Our team needs a season defining play or bizarre bounce to turn this ship around. Unless we are the benefactor of a tipped pass (see Cincy - Denver game), a pick six, miraculous fumble recovery for TD, or Denver just doesnt show up, I dont see a win for us on Sunday.

Stranger things have happened and hopefully they will. We need them .....now

I am with Raysbiggest fan on this - it may be a close, tough game but, unlike like Ray, I think Denver keeps its winning ways in tact and we come up short.....yet again. There is a reason they are 6-0 and we are 3-3.

We dont have a secondary or pass rush to stop Denver's pass offense and Orton has been nearly flawless. He should have a 200-250 yd game with 2-3 TDS.

Our team needs a season defining play or bizarre bounce to turn this ship around. Unless we are the benefactor of a tipped pass (see Cincy - Denver game), a pick six, miraculous fumble recovery for TD, or Denver just doesnt show up, I dont see a win for us on Sunday.

Stranger things have happened and hopefully they will. We need them .....now

I agree, I think Brandon Marshall is going to make Ozzie feel really sorry that he did not trade for him. Although, I do not think it would take a miracle to win. We certainly have the offense to win a shootout against the Broncos. We have lost two shootouts against the Pats and Vikings, we are bound to win one sooner or later. Just because our defense is struggling does not mean we cannot win, the offense is certainly capable of winning a game for us. I'll take our chances down by less than a touchdown less than two minutes left with the ball in Flacco's hands.

The Denver Newspaper posted the Sun's Q&A with Foxworth. Check out the comments below the article. Looks like the Denver fans know what we are learning. Dom is a great community guy and team spokesman but his coverage on the field leaves a lot to be desired. They are salivating at the prospect of seeing thier guys line up against him.

Let's hope Fox proves them wrong. I don't remember seeing the Vikings complete many passes on him, so i'm hoping it's starting to click for him (the alternative theory is that Favre didn't need to look at Fox's receiver because he was tagerting Washington, Walker, and Landry all day.

thats true! i get so nervous sometimes, that i can't even eat !!! but thats the beauty of it in a way! to me , the ravens are a team that win, lose or draw, i love them! i love watching them! i believe that they can still go all the way, as long as number 52 is out there, its easy to believe that! i want to see the guys like ed reed, t zizzles, folks like that get a ring, but i want to see ray get one more ring so bad!!!

whatever you have to do to do your part! sometimes i feel that way as well. i am very superstitious! and that reminds me, to those of you who are superstitious, if you have gotten away from them, do them! everything that you were doing when the ravens were winning, do them!!

I picked against them against SD and they won, then I picked them the last three weeks and they lost. Maybe this is all my fault!

AHHHH-HAAA, I knew there some sort of interference in my prediction for the last month!!

I call mulligan for the month of October.