ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Not happy with this win

cravnravn

I thought we fired Cam?

Pathetic showing on all sides of the ball

Come on Crav, this don't sound like you....You called it right , a low scoring lackluster game, but a Win is a Win....

Whether by 3 or 30 points, it still amounts to the same value....

But our D shut them down to 2 FG's and no TD's....the pass rush was very good and ST's did a good job also.

Considering now 3 major players on O is out and Pierce playing with a sprained ankle as our only RB, I'd say we did well to come away with a win that still covered the 7 point spread....You should be happy, I know you won some money on that one...

It will all come together soon enough, let's just hope it's by this coming Sunday when Houston comes to town..lol

Goooo Ravens !!!!

No VA ... our 2nd round pick

I thought Harbs was talking about Arthur or Chykie Brown, not Marlon....

And he said it wasn't serious....

Don't panic folks, there's 14 games to go and things can change quickly in this game as you saw last year....

The old adage may apply; sometimes you get the Bear and sometimes, the Bear gets you....

Goooo Ravens !!!!

There hasn't been one report about A Brown anywhere...Canty had an MRI and Rice is resting. Where are you reading this? Link?

Here you go...

http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/11355-ravens-insider-ray-rice-didnt-have-mri-injury-considered-not-really-serious/

It seems that it's not as serious as reported yesterday if he was walking around at practice.

• Upvote 1

Oh...the Browns played as nasty as they could...they brought it all yesterday...this was their Super Bowl.

Pierce said the Browns played the game with a chippy edge, perhaps because this marked their 11th consecutive loss to the Ravens.

“It seemed like it was very personal, especially on the Browns' side,” running back Bernard Pierce said. “It seemed like they were playing like we had taken something away from them, like we owed them.”

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ray-rice-and-phil-taylor-have-heated-exchange-20130915,0,6850191.story#ixzz2f5lAM5UF

Well...the defense brought it...the offense still hasn't figured out how to score a touchdown.

Baltimore looks terrible.

Simple as that.

Shouldn't you be worrying about your Pittsburgh Aluminum Foilers instead of the SB Champs, there She-man ?

We got the W, that's all that counts at the end of the day....Great teams find a way to win even thru injuries and mistakes.....

SB Champs.....All year looooooooong !!!!

I'm a little embarrassed I read this entire thread without a single person mentioning what is CLEARLY the biggest cause for concern for the Ravens right now... Our offensive line can't create any holes in the run game. Rice is averaging less than 3 yards a carry, while Pierce is doing barely better than that and only because he can always break the first tackle (which is coming in the backfield!) This team isn't going to get better until they can start running the ball consistently and make the play-action pass respectable. The defensive front 7 is superb and the DB's will come together. The WR's/TE's will look good once we start making people respect the run game.

I'm a little embarrassed I read this entire thread without a single person mentioning what is CLEARLY the biggest cause for concern for the Ravens right now... Our offensive line can't create any holes in the run game. Rice is averaging less than 3 yards a carry, while Pierce is doing barely better than that and only because he can always break the first tackle (which is coming in the backfield!) This team isn't going to get better until they can start running the ball consistently and make the play-action pass respectable. The defensive front 7 is superb and the DB's will come together. The WR's/TE's will look good once we start making people respect the run game.

That would be a good point if we had played someone that didn't have a good run D, but both Denver and Cleve did....So that don't really wash at this point.....Ray has not been playing good and it looks like he's been having a problem with that hip or something, he ain't himself.....But Pierce did a great job, considering he was playing thru a sprained ankle the whole game....

REPEAT !!!!

Here you go...

http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/11355-ravens-insider-ray-rice-didnt-have-mri-injury-considered-not-really-serious/

It seems that it's not as serious as reported yesterday if he was walking around at practice.

Thanks Max!

• Downvote 1

That would be a good point if we had played someone that didn't have a good run D, but both Denver and Cleve did....So that don't really wash at this point.....Ray has not been playing good and it looks like he's been having a problem with that hip or something, he ain't himself.....But Pierce did a great job, considering he was playing thru a sprained ankle the whole game....

REPEAT !!!!

Agreed. If it was the Jags and they couldn't run that would be one thing.