ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's going to be crazy at M&T this Sunday

Tornado700

Im tellin ya, we are the hottest team in the NFL right now, nobody wants to face us

Ok Crav let's not get carried away. The Ravens have benefited from some very favorable calls (and non calls) the past two games and have still needed 4th quarter comebacks to win. The team has improved but they're going to have to take it up another notch to beat the Pats.

Ok Crav let's not get carried away. The Ravens have benefited from some very favorable calls (and non calls) the past two games and have still needed 4th quarter comebacks to win. The team has improved but they're going to have to take it up another notch to beat the Pats.

Yes, calls we would all be mad about. It was an important win and an exciting one but the Lions turned the ball over three times and we still barely won. Plus they kept us out of the endzone and we didn't even match our poor points per game average.

I'm excited we are still alive and it really was a fun game but I just don't think we are playing well enough to have any confidence we are going anywhere.

Yes, calls we would all be mad about. It was an important win and an exciting one but the Lions turned the ball over three times and we still barely won. Plus they kept us out of the endzone and we didn't even match our poor points per game average.

I'm excited we are still alive and it really was a fun game but I just don't think we are playing well enough to have any confidence we are going anywhere.

This team simply defies any reality based predicting. I can NEVER tell what they're going to do anymore. Seems like every game's a coin toss.

I agree with this completely. UP another notch. Can we, at home? Hope so.

Not really, have you seen the Pats here lately? The Fish rattled Brady, The Pats D made Tannenhill look like a 2002 Brady. We SHOULD mop the ATM field with the Pats Sunday afternoon

Win on Sunday vs Pats ? Maybe . Seldom do they lose 2 in a row and they too are fighting for their playoff lives . Plus, it's Brady and Bellicheck.

Win; maybe. Mop up ? Not happening. We grind against everyone - Vikings, Lions, Steelers.

It will likely come down to last Q, last drive .

Hey, it's the Raven way !

I actually thought the O showed signs of life against the Lions. We moved the ball really well but just couldn't punch it into the endzone. Lack of a running game probably doesn't help our redzone production. The line is pass protecting a lot better but we just aren't getting a push up front on runs.

I was worried about how the Lions drove the ball down the field on their opening possession but the coaches made adjustments and the secondary played possibly one of their best games of the season. Jimmy Smith continues to grow. Matt Elam is developing nicely although he needs to learn to wrap up on tackles. Webb is getting there and Ihedigbo has been close to making a lot of big plays.

Still, the worrying thing for me is the D looks elite for long spells of the game but continues to shit the bed late in the 4th. It happens nearly every game, fortunately Joe then gets the O going just in time to get the W. It's not a recipe for consistent winning but it seems to be a formula that is working for us right now and we are on a roll.

Win on Sunday vs Pats ? Maybe . Seldom do they lose 2 in a row and they too are fighting for their playoff lives . Plus, it's Brady and Bellicheck.

Win; maybe. Mop up ? Not happening. We grind against everyone - Vikings, Lions, Steelers.

It will likely come down to last Q, last drive .

Hey, it's the Raven way !

That's a good bet.

I am convinced this team whether it's playing Towson or the Jacksonville Jaquars or New Englan, it's going to be ugly, close and a grind till the end. That's our team's identity. Harbs has proclaimed it many times, we've observed it, and the teams played it that way. Sunday should be no different.

That's us and I'll take it. 👍

We're screwed.... The only thing more devastating than the Cravn C word curse. Skip Ball-less in on the bandwagon.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1218-Skip-Bayless-Calls-Justin-Tucker-Most-Spectacular-Weapon-In-Football/f4e2cf3c-fb4a-4636-bb68-154125a38d87

Ahemmmm I thru the c word at the steelers on their game vs cinncy, and they won in a *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***, I'm feeling it Sunday after watching the pats do nothing in Miami

Ahemmmm I thru the c word at the steelers on their game vs cinncy, and they won in a *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***, I'm feeling it Sunday after watching the pats do nothing in Miami

You should know the rules. The declaration for teams not the Ravens, it works. Cursed upon the Ravens, it's well, a curse.