ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Something better off not said

papasmurfbell

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-notes-1218-20131217,0,743704.story

"I ain't going to take no credit for the kick, but my 2 yards probably helped out a little bit,"

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-notes-1218-20131217,0,743704.story#ixzz2nq2hKW6l

Ray you should keep that opinion to yourself.

"I ain't going to take no credit for the kick, but my 2 yards probably helped out a little bit,"

Are you going to take credit for these pathetic YPC averages that cost us the GB and Cle game that would have made the difference between us fighting for our playoff lives vs already clinching?

2.7 vs pitt

1.9 vs jets

1.7 vs cin

1.8 vs @ cle

2.4 vs gb

2.7 @ mia

Com'm man! :nono:

This is Ray Rice you're talking about.

The man is injured...hip injury...for a RB that's serious. He's the greatest RB the Ravens have ever had.

The reason the offense is so poor is that it has always revolved around him because he is such a playmaking threat.

How soon all the great games, performances and blood, sweat and tears are forgotten!

Com'm man! :nono:

This is Ray Rice you're talking about.

The man is injured...hip injury...for a RB that's serious. He's the greatest RB the Ravens have ever had.

The reason the offense is so poor is that it has always revolved around him because he is such a playmaking threat.

How soon all the great games, performances and blood, sweat and tears are forgotten!

So Jamal is not good? Lewis is twice the RB Rice has been.

Oh...and he's one of the nicest players the Ravens have ever had. He has a huge, good heart.

And that has what to do with production? If you are the nicest guy in the world then they will still cut you if you can't perform.

Ray had a great game pass blocking against the Lions. I'm sure he would have loved to have been out in a pattern but the game called for him to help the line and anytime a LB blitzed he seemed to get a piece of him. It's the little things he does that make him such a good player.