ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How do you see it playing out?

vmax

First of all I don't mean you, but there are topics which some users typical Joe posts are not relevant yet get posted anyway. Not to make any point but rather just to get attention.

I have never been a big fan of Joe but you don't see me jumping in threads about the defense and posting about him. Sometimes threads naturally meander into something diffrent than what they were when they started, I don't mean those cases. I mean where the same people post the same thing over and over regardless of the topic.

It's very annoying to keep seeing the same stuff over and over again. Using the 'ignore' button helps a little but is not a really good solution. Maybe we need two new pinned topics: one for those who hate Joe and one for those who don't.

I really don't know about number of wins, Crav, though I predicted (before season) and am sticking with 7 to 8 wins (largely because of secondary).

I see us seriously grinding out every outcome, W or L, and being competitive in every game. We could literally be involved in outcomes of 3 pts or less in all games.

Justin Tucker might be a busy dude down the stretch.

We have to stop turning every thread into a Joe Flacco thread.

Accept it...since Joe came into the league he has more playoff wins than any other QB.

And I do not want to concede any season...or 2...in hopes that some current freshman or sophomore QB in college right now will fall into the Ravens lap and be excellent.

This is Severe Wrongness. :nono:

The Ravens can do damage with Joe at QB.

The Ravens have never been able to do this. I do not want to wait to get lucky 15 years from now.

Joe + Ravens = Wins and playoffs.

Like it or not, Joe Flacco is the lightening rod for this team. Kubiak just said this morning that he's going to have to dumb down his playbook for Joe Flacco during the bye week. That's not the kind of thing you want to hear about a 120 million dollar QB. That's not from me, that's from the OC about a QB with 7 years under his belt. That's something you'd say about a rookie. And that's not a good thing. So if you want to sweep questions about Joe Flacco under the rug, forget about it, T'aint happenin'.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/12/kubiak-studies-his-quarterback-during-bye-week/

Yeah I just found what Kubes said.

That’s what I’m studying right now,” Kubiak said. “You go through phases throughout the course of the season. I’m trying to go back and look at the things that he’s very comfortable with and maybe some of the things I’ve asked him to do here over the course of a few weeks that maybe got him out of that comfort zone. So, I’m trying to find that as a coach, and as we go into these last six weeks, get him as comfortable as I can.”

Like it or not, Joe Flacco is the lightening rod for this team. Kubiak just said this morning that he's going to have to dumb down his playbook for Joe Flacco during the bye week. That's not the kind of thing you want to hear about a 120 million dollar QB. That's not from me, that's from the OC about a QB with 7 years under his belt. That's something you'd say about a rookie. And that's not a good thing. So if you want to sweep questions about Joe Flacco under the rug, forget about it, T'aint happenin'.

these people championed Joe getting his money, but don't want to hold him accountable to earning it. he's QB, he's the big money guy, he got ALL of the credit when we won the SB, when we win playoff games, but when we lose, it's on everyone else.

these people championed Joe getting his money, but don't want to hold him accountable to earning it. he's QB, he's the big money guy, he got ALL of the credit when we won the SB, when we win playoff games, but when we lose, it's on everyone else.

Only 1 other qb in the history of league did what joe did during the playoffs. Joe is nowhere near the highest paid qb in the league? Guess you haven't paid any attention to the oline this year or last year? And when we make the playoffs and get bounced out, it will be because of the d

And that has always been my assertion. If he was paid reasonably and there was more money to spread around they could get past his mistakes easier.

hd.jpg "If the Ravens final offer to Joe was what you think it should be, then he'd be playing somewhere else.

Hey!... And then you and rasta would be on that team's message board!"

hd.jpg "If the Ravens final offer to Joe was what you think it should be, then he'd be playing somewhere else.

Hey!... And then you and rasta would be on that team's message board!"

That is true. That is why I said to tag and trade him to get value for him. I wouldn't be on another board. I wasa here before Joe was a Raven and I will be here after he is gone.