ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Schaub gave game away

vmax

And the Ravens ran 26 times compared to 46 passes. Not good enough when the weakness is at QB.

They won time of possession by 17 minutes.

The D really made Tannehill look bad....or he is really bad anyway.

The D held the Phish to 219 yards!

If the QB protects the ball, then the Ravens win.

Can't happen with this guy...he plays Santa Claus.

I see no way they win another game this year.

I did enjoy the defensive effort and play.

It was fun watching West and Buck do damage.

It was also clear that this Ravens team is giving their all. That's most important.

If they have a shot at being in contention next year then it begins now. They have to find a winning formula and core of players to build upon.

Alright. I keep hearing about building around a core of players so I thought I'd take a shot at listing who I think is the core:

Marshal Yanda

Rick Wagner (?)

Buck Allen

Terrence West (?)

Joe Flacco (?)

Crockett Gilmore

Maxx Williams

Nick Boyle

The defensive line

CJ Mosley (?)

Jimmy Smith

Will Hill

And I'm sure I missed others but that's my first crack at it. Anybody else have a list of our core players? Oh and I'm assuming Steve Smith retires as does Daryl Smith.

Alright. I keep hearing about building around a core of players so I thought I'd take a shot at listing who I think is the core:

Marshal Yanda

Rick Wagner (?)

Buck Allen

Terrence West (?)

Joe Flacco (?)

Crockett Gilmore

Maxx Williams

Nick Boyle

The defensive line

CJ Mosley (?)

Jimmy Smith

Will Hill

And I'm sure I missed others but that's my first crack at it. Anybody else have a list of our core players? Oh and I'm assuming Steve Smith retires as does Daryl Smith.

That's a good starter list though I think Forsett has something left in the tank- at least 1 more year.

Precisely. And again, there appeared to be no check-in from anyone - maybe two seconds by the official, but nothing real.

Not making an excuse for Schaub in the slightest, but still, just sad and sad and sad... NFL is really aiming to help "Concussion" have its moment in the spotlight.

Spen - I know (think) you were being sarcastic above, but the following response is more generalized to those who I know do think that way... given the prevalence of incentives-based contracts, they really do need protecting from themselves!

Spen - I know (think) you were being sarcastic above, but the following response is more generalized to those who I know do think that way... given the prevalence of incentives-based contracts, they really do need protecting from themselves!

Oh I know, I was definitely being sarcastic.

Let's not forget the incompetent refs who have now "officially" taking two wins from our win column and put them in the losing column.

1. Jax

2. Miami (offensive pass interference on a touchdown?) Really?

But, what the heck, look at the positives. Next April 2016 of course.