ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Will You Be Watching?

deeshopper

I could care less who wins but I am planning to watch the early game tomorrow with some family members.

I'll look in on the Steelers game, I don't think I sit down to watch it though. I expect the Steelers to win easily.

Guest BallTMore

Watching? I'll be at the game, we're in the AFC Championship! AH HA AHHAHHAHHA HAHHAHHAHHAHH HAHHAHHAHHAHAH crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-emoticon-000187-medium.gif

Yes. I'll be watching. :cryin:

The ONLY thing that would make this less painful is the Steelers losing. I expect them to win, though. They love to twist the knife deeper.

Go Pack! Go Jets!

I won't be watching the games non-stop but I'll look in on them. Frankly, I can't stand either the Jets or Steelers. As for the other game, I'd be happy if either team won. I like Green Bay but Chicago has had only one Super Bowl.

I already miss the Ravens and who knows how long before we have another season?

NO!!!!!! Absolutely Not, will I be watching the Stealers vs Feets..Our loss has crushed me, and to see that crooked dick Rothelsberger, and that fat fuck Ryan..I'd rather watch Golf.

I will watch the early game though, I placed a teenie weenie wager on Green Bay -3 1/2 :)

Edited by cravnravn
  • Upvote 1

NO!!!!!! Absolutely Not, will I be watching the Stealers vs Feets..Our loss has crushed me, and to see that crooked dick Rothelsberger, and that fat fuck Ryan..I'd rather watch Golf.

Oh come on man, you can't be serious!

Hopefully I can catch some of the Packers/Bears (the end of it), but I'll definitely watch the Steelers/Jets game. It's too intriguing a matchup and should be a pretty good game IMO; I don't viscerally hate the Steelers like many Ravens fans do, I just wish we'd beaten them. Anyway I think at least one player/coach I can't stand will be disappointed this evening, so I'd like to watch that happen.

Well...unlike others here....I cannot tell a lie. :) I will be watching both games. You mean you want to miss Hikes Wart and Rthsslsxxxbrrrgrrr hoisting the AFC champio.ship trophy? Or Red saying the Gets are the greatest team ever? How about the slob fest the media will have proclaiming Tomlin the greatest coach since Lombardi? We might even be treated to constant reminders of the Ravens second half meltdown.

Oh man...I'm not missing this.

Are you with me BallT?

Maybe we get lucky and Dan Dierdork calls the game.

Anyone planning on watching this weekend's games? The Ravens ripped out my heart one too many times this season. I can't even bring myself to listen to football talk on the radio, much less watch it right now.

I know what you mean. It has been hard to move all the radio stations back to music instead of sports radio. I did end up watching parts of both games. Ef the Stealers. I'll be rooting for GB in two weeks anyway.

Guest BallTMore

I watched. All outcomes were expected.

What the hell happened to Cutler? His knee better be destroyed, otherwise his teammates may never forgive him.

I thought for sure Chicago would come back and win with their third string QB. I mean, you can't let Pittsburgh face a tough opponent in the Super Bowl. Playing against the third sting QB would have sent me over the edge :angry: Thankfully GB held on.

Also, this: 1295838190631.gif

You see how that feels, Ben? Not very nice when someone forces himself on you.

I watched. All outcomes were expected. What the hell happened to Cutler? His knee better be destroyed, otherwise his teammates may never forgive him.

I thought for sure Chicago would come back and win with their third string QB. I mean, you can't let Pittsburgh face a tough opponent in the Super Bowl. Playing against the third sting QB would have sent me over the edge :angry: Thankfully GB held on.

Also, this: 1295838190631.gif

You see how that feels, Ben? Not very nice when someone forces himself on you.

Except both winners had a clon from Baltimore an OC named Cam and a DC named Mattison.

I guess you will hear from the fans of both winners .. predictable and conservative playcalling and prevent defense in the 3-4 Q.

oh that videoclip is in the same class like those typical disgusting steelers pics from cravn and maxs :scared:

I'll be rootin' for big Raji to pound Ben into his own endzone! go big Fattie! Maybe the AFCCG wasn't as compelling as I thought it would be, and certainly the NFCCG sucked w/o Cutler's punk-ass in it, but I fully expect a great SBXLV. As a rule I skip all entertainment aspects and most commercials, they really get on my nerves. Nothing 'gainst the Peas, they're cool in my book; I just hate the non-football proceedings.

Black Eyed Peas have gotten progressively worse with each album. I won't pretend like I used to listen to them before they got big - I only started listening to them after "Where is the Love" came out. Elephunk was good, Monkey Business was good and after that it's just gone down-hill fast. The bright side is the NFL finally ditched their ultra-conservative post-Janet must be over 60 to do the SB halftime show policy.