ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Colts

vmax

image.jpeg.185cd83dbec2258f5f5ffbd2c1810745.jpeg

Monday Night Football :gorave:  At home!

See the source image

Oh Yea!

67.1% Ravens win probability. 7 point favorites and the over/under is 47.

The Colts are 1-3 having lost to the Chargers, Seahawks and Titans. 

Team Stats

ind.png&h=100&w=100 bal.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 20.8 26.3
Points Allowed Per Game 24.3 23.0
Total Yards 348.3 433.8
Yards Passing 236.3 269.3
Yards Rushing 112.0 164.5
Yards Allowed 346.0 379.0
Pass Yards Allowed 232.0 293.3
Rush Yards Allowed 114.0

85.8.................Colts vs. Ravens - Game Summary - October 11, 2021 - ESPN

Frank Reich will have his team ready He's an excellent HC. He will find the Ravens weaknesses and target them. However, Wink and Greg....:thumbup:... are working overtime to thwart his best laid plans. :cop: The Colts 1-3 record puts their backs against the wall. Their players are a prideful bunch, and even though it's only the fifth game of the season, for the Colts, this game means everything if they are to stay in the Hunt. Expect them to go all out for 60 minutes and come up with some trick plays. Yea....it could be a trap. Then again, I get paid to worry. And...and then again they're not these guys...

See the source image

After the Ravens Sunday win over the Broncos, a hunched over Frank Reich contemplates the plate full of worry stew in front of him. He has a bountiful serving of "Oh shit! We have to defend the whole field!" He reads, "Lamar has 1077 yards passing and 279 rushing for QBR of 59.2. On pace for 4,577.25 yards passing, a league leading 14.2 ypp,  and 1,185.75 yards rushing." and silently reaches for the Pepto-Bismol Stomach and Jack Daniel's Priceas images of last seasons 24-10 Ravens stampede over his Colts enter his troubled mind.Image result for Raven Concept Art He reads some more..."Average yards per catch: Brown 17.2, Watkins 16.1 Andrews 14.1, Proche 17.2, Duverney 9.2 and Williams 9.0." and reaches for Image result for Valium Drug

"And We're Off!" Image result for RavensvsColts2020images Image result for RavensvsColts2020images

image.jpeg.2d545b19846358e5074db5db5efb563a.jpeg "Hey! Stop looking over there!" Image result for The Ravens Cheerleaders 2020

See the source image

"Coach said flush him out of the pocket. Not give up a TD!"

Edited by vmax

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Ravens knock another qb out of the game? Just turn the music up loud, Wentz will sprain a knee dancing to it...

They have given up 13 plays of 20 yards or more, 16th most in the league, 4 plays over 40 😀  tied for 2nd most in the league. Big plays will be there to be made, can they capitalize?

They are giving up 4.1 yards per carry; pound them, UP THE MIDDLE. Bring back hey diddle diddle, run up the middle. Like the Denver, Indi will sell out to stop the run, thus giving up big plays....

Their offense is nothing like the Cheifs, nor the Raiders mostly because their line isn't stellar and their qb made of glass... This should be a win if the Ravens can stay focused, healthy, and PRACTICE!

2 hours ago, cravnravn said:

Next 4 games at home are very winnable with the toughest challenge being the Chargers. We head to Miami for a Thursday nighter Nov 11th and a 7-1 record, then let the talk of home field throughout begin

That's the goal! :gorave:

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens four practice squad protections this week: QB Trace McSorley, RB Le'Veon Bell, OT David Sharpe, DT Reginald McKenzie
If Villanueva can't play Monday, Ravens would likely need to elevate 2 OTs from practice squad.”

eff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens had former LSU CB Kevon Toliver in for a workout today, per league's personnel notice. Toliver started two games with the Bears in 2018 and 2019 and played in two games for the Broncos last year.”

Baltimore Ravens on Twitter
“Rookie WR Rashod Bateman has "a chance of playing this week."

4 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Can the Ravens knock another qb out of the game? Just turn the music up loud, Wentz will sprain a knee dancing to it...

They have given up 13 plays of 20 yards or more, 16th most in the league, 4 plays over 40 😀  tied for 2nd most in the league. Big plays will be there to be made, can they capitalize?

They are giving up 4.1 yards per carry; pound them, UP THE MIDDLE. Bring back hey diddle diddle, run up the middle. Like the Denver, Indi will sell out to stop the run, thus giving up big plays....

Their offense is nothing like the Cheifs, nor the Raiders mostly because their line isn't stellar and their qb made of glass... This should be a win if the Ravens can stay focused, healthy, and PRACTICE!

Agree!

They will have to sell out to stop the run and hope that the Ravens have a day passing the ball like they had in Detroit. That's how every D will play the Ravens O.

Detroit and Denver stopped the run....well kind of. Ravens had around 100 yards rushing both games. Opposing D's hopes that the Ravens passing attack is more like the one in Detroit. Good news is that the Ravens receivers trashed a very good Bronco secondary.

I'm so happy! I have so much to worry about for this next quarter of the season! :gorave:

Edited by vmax

• Colts at Ravens (-7, 48 o/u)

Monday 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN

The Ravens are finding their groove on offense as they are becoming less dependent on the running game around Lamar Jackson and becoming more aggressive in getting everyone involved in the passing game. The Colts are going back to their run-heavy game plan featuring Jonathan Taylor with Carson Wentz making clutch throws. Baltimore's overall defense, execution and efficiency is better and there's always extra fan emotion in prime time when it plays the team from Indy that used to call Charm City home.

Pick: Ravens win 30-20 and cover the spread.

Vinnie Iyer's 2021 picks:...NFL picks, predictions against spread Week 5: Chiefs outgun Bills; Seahawks, Packers, Cowboys stay hot (msn.com)

32 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Another game to watch on Tuesday morning.... Hate night games, man am I getting old

I always took off the day after a night game because the price of staying up late and going to work was too heavy. As soon as the schedule comes out, that day I put in for PTO. I mean nothings going to stop me from watching them so I needed a Plan B.

3 hours ago, cravnravn said:

You?? Ha. I get woke up 5 days a week at 2:30 am. I despise night games.

For 10 years I got up at 2 am! OIP.pzl9uqzRAaWlroNenYv4LQAAAA?w=178&h=187&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7   You can see why I would take the next day off! :laugh:

Hey...the more that I look at this match up the more I like a Ravens win. they should play Bateman and Boykin some if they are physically ready and in shape. This would help ease them into the Chargers game.

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Ravens starting safety DeShon Elliott (quad) returned to practice after missing Sunday’s game.

Five players not practicing Thursday: OT Alejandro Villanueva (knee), OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle), CB Jimmy Smith, OLB Justin Houston (likely rest day) and S Geno Stone.”

5 hours ago, varaven45 said:

FWIW- A year or so ago, I heard Bill Pollian (NFL Network) talking about Stanley and Orlando Brown. 

He thought Brown (rather than Stanley) would be a much smarter deal for us.     

Yep, Brown is the better of the two at run blocking, they are about equal guve or take at pass blocking. How much cheaper Brown will be we shall see when KC ponies up.

“The Colts didn't start game planning to try to stop the Ravens' potent rushing attack this week.

It started a couple of months ago during the hot, humid days of training camp in Westfield, Indiana.

(Via ⁦@MikeWellsNFL⁩) https://t.co/miNJ3V77Y2”

Reich is a good HC and game planner. Now he has to cover for their RT and CB who are out.

22 hours ago, cravnravn said:

Down 17 players we win by 17...this game is a caker...nothing on Indy has me even concerned

Yeah-yeah- sure-sure okay... Have you watched football, college, pro this weekend? So really weird and crazy stuff going on... Yesterday might have been the best college football day of all time, the games were incredible....

Today, Green Bay misses 2 field goals combined at the end of the game & over time, Cinci does the same.... The Vikes have the ball, a 7 pt lead with 2:34 left in the game and still had to kick a field goal with 3 seconds left to win....

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Yeah-yeah- sure-sure okay... Have you watched football, college, pro this weekend? So really weird and crazy stuff going on... Yesterday might have been the best college football day of all time, the games were incredible....

Today, Green Bay misses 2 field goals combined at the end of the game & over time, Cinci does the same.... The Vikes have the ball, a 7 pt lead with 2:34 left in the game and still had to kick a field goal with 3 seconds left to win....

Fuck green Bay they werent covering the spread. Wish they would have lost. Burrow stinks with the game on the line. 

11 fg attempts missed this Sunday..

Yes I watched college football..Bama...can you see how wide my grin is?

5 hours ago, cravnravn said:

Fuck green Bay they werent covering the spread. Wish they would have lost. Burrow stinks with the game on the line. 

11 fg attempts missed this Sunday..

Yes I watched college football..Bama...can you see how wide my grin is?

it was a crazy day.  I had a horrid day in fantasy.  Barklay going down with the injury really hurt.  Mahomes playing like D was brutal.