ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens VS Bengals

vmax

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

What are you looking at? 2 guys right there. The play calling, route combinations, blocking and his vision all suck today. Nothing on offense nor defense is in rythem..

9 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Taking too long to call the play, just punt now

Harbs looks so confused.  Does he give any insight to his assistants?

After last weekends beatdown of LA, Post birdie messup of epic proportion.

We brought zilch of everything- energy, effort and execution - and 0 respect for the opponent that was hungry and ready to take us out behind the woodshed.  Taking out behind the woodshed by Cincy in our house - let that sink in for awhile.

Hope the team tastes this one for LONG time.

The loss of JK and Gus is really showing up.   

Pressure was there in first half but Cincy picked it up in second. Burrow is special and so is Chase but we made other Bengals look better than they are. Tackling reverted too atrocious today as it has been for most of season. I guess overall we just weren't fired up enough for today's game.

2 hours ago, varaven45 said:

After last weekends beatdown of LA, Post birdie messup of epic proportion.

We brought zilch of everything- energy, effort and execution - and 0 respect for the opponent that was hungry and ready to take us out behind the woodshed.  Taking out behind the woodshed by Cincy in our house - let that sink in for awhile.

Hope the team tastes this one for LONG time.

The loss of JK and Gus is really showing up.   

Truly maddening isn't it?! They prove that they can be be solid in spirts, even for one in seven games. Then a switch gets turned off and they forget how to play together...

As I said, it wasn't like the Bengals ran different plays in the 2nd half; they were the exact same plays, same routes/combinations. So what was the issue?

Is it coaching? Harbs proved once again he needs a new replay person in the booth.

Once again the team looked ill prepared. Sure, we saw some spurts of great, solid play on offense and defense.

But nothing sustained, even the touchdowns, one was in 3 plays; great to see, but it took a great catch that barely counted.

So fsr, 5-2, and honestly, this team has looked illprepared in all but one game.

Granted injuries play a roll, or did, we are 7 games in, the replacements have shown that they can play as evident by the 5-2 record, what they have shown in spurts.

Is it that they are inconsistent as to why they are replacements, or are there cosching adjustments made that should not be or not made that should have been?

Coaching gets a D for this game.  I give them a B for getting this patched up team to 5-2.

Once you change a lot of players over a 7 game span you weaken communication,  chemistry, and overall athleticism. The talent level obviously drops. Execution suffers. Performance suffers. Just look at the RB situation and run game. The O line amazes me....they should be horrid but they get some assignments done. The defense can't cover, pressure or tackle....it's 1 and done in the playoffs if some miracle does not happen here.

Coaches look like shit with shifty talent and look great with great talent. The Browns and Bengals looked like shit forever and then they got talented players so their coaches are now great guys.. Look at the Chiefs ..3 points today...falling apart with Mahomes...Reid who was declared great maybe is not so great.

Harbaugh and his staff is squeezing the max out of what he has. But not today. Not this week

Lol at me! I'm debating against myself here.

I just thought that this Ravens team would be 1-6 or 2-5 if they didn't have Lamar. Talent, in the right positions is everything.

5 hours ago, vmax said:

Coaching gets a D for this game.  I give them a B for getting this patched up team to 5-2.

Once you change a lot of players over a 7 game span you weaken communication,  chemistry, and overall athleticism. The talent level obviously drops. Execution suffers. Performance suffers. Just look at the RB situation and run game. The O line amazes me....they should be horrid but they get some assignments done. The defense can't cover, pressure or tackle....it's 1 and done in the playoffs if some miracle does not happen here.

Coaches look like shit with shifty talent and look great with great talent. The Browns and Bengals looked like shit forever and then they got talented players so their coaches are now great guys.. Look at the Chiefs ..3 points today...falling apart with Mahomes...Reid who was declared great maybe is not so great.

Harbaugh and his staff is squeezing the max out of what he has. But not today. Not this week

I gave up on Reid a long time ago.  Mahomes being so special saved Andy from Andy.  O cant count the times Reid had a big lead and kept throwing and gave the game away.  Sounds sort of familiar.