ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Steelers Week 18

vmax

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass to Andrews is late, so the ball has to thrown high, leaving no chance for rac.

Huntley drops back, sets, Andrews again is open, zone coverage, on a button hook. If Huntely reads the coverage, he should know Andrews is the read, throw as soon as you hit your back foot. Instead, he looks, then tries to run, sacked.

This is the problem with our qbs, they don't presnap read properly... Then they try to do too much and we get a fumble, a pick, no offense... Maybe I'll give up on this game, bing watch Leverage Redemption... Decisions, decisions

7 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Pass to Andrews is late, so the ball has to thrown high, leaving no chance for rac.

Huntley drops back, sets, Andrews again is open, zone coverage, on a button hook. If Huntely reads the coverage, he should know Andrews is the read, throw as soon as you hit your back foot. Instead, he looks, then tries to run, sacked.

This is the problem with our qbs, they don't presnap read properly... Then they try to do too much and we get a fumble, a pick, no offense... Maybe I'll give up on this game, bing watch Leverage Redemption... Decisions, decisions

At least Huntley hasn't been in the league 4 yrs.

4 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

Lots of Stealer fans there...

Ppl have been dumping,seats fpr,a few,weeks.

8 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

At least Huntley hasn't been in the league 4 yrs.

Ppl have been dumping,seats fpr,a few,weeks.

If you can't stop fumbling, you don't belong in the league. He, like Lamar, has terrible pocket awareness and lacks ball security when trying to run. Years in the NFL mean nothing for those two attributes, you learn them along the way.

Just now, tsylvester said:

If you can't stop fumbling, you don't belong in the league. He, like Lamar, has terrible pocket awareness and lacks ball security when trying to run. Years in the NFL mean nothing for those two attributes, you learn them along the way.

I don't disagree.  I am just saying he has more.of an excuse than Lamar.  Also I would only use him as a bridge to a future qb.