ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Steelers Week 18

vmax

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Huntley proved he is nothing but a backup qb in this league... Lost of secondary players will now be applying for jobs at Godlen Coral

Brown proved he SUCKS he was of no help to Huntley dripped a TD dropped a first down..Needs to go!!!!

Edited by cravnravn

We've learned 1 thing this last half of the season, make that 2.  

1. Teams have caught onto Lamar. This is not 2019. We gave him weapons, he's had his worse season ever. Joe would of loved to have what Lamar has.

2. Huntley is not a starter. He's too eratic

32 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

We've learned 1 thing this last half of the season, make that 2.  

1. Teams have caught onto Lamar. This is not 2019. We gave him weapons, he's had his worse season ever. Joe would of loved to have what Lamar has.

2. Huntley is not a starter. He's too eratic

1. Afraid so. Still I would have liked to see him finish out the season healthy to see if he could adjust to the adjustments defenses made against him. I don't think he can adapt but I would have liked to have seen him have the chance. Now I'll never know unless we give him a big contract which I wouldn't do at this point. I'd tell him we'll evaluate the situation regarding his contract mid-season next year. If he does well, pay him. If not, we have to take on a new and different (i.e., NOT Huntley) quarterback. Lamar's not being able to play the last 3-4 games leaves a cloud of fog over the whole organization.

2) Agree plus he can't hit the deep ball on the timing and I'm not even sure he has the necessary arm strength.

34 minutes ago, oldno82 said:

1. Afraid so. Still I would have liked to see him finish out the season healthy to see if he could adjust to the adjustments defenses made against him. I don't think he can adapt but I would have liked to have seen him have the chance. Now I'll never know unless we give him a big contract which I wouldn't do at this point. I'd tell him we'll evaluate the situation regarding his contract mid-season next year. If he does well, pay him. If not, we have to take on a new and different (i.e., NOT Huntley) quarterback. Lamar's not being able to play the last 3-4 games leaves a cloud of fog over the whole organization.

2) Agree plus he can't hit the deep ball on the timing and I'm not even sure he has the necessary arm strength.

Lamar had his chance he never connected with Bateman. It was either Brown or Andrews..no one else. Ravens went 1-5 in the AFCN. Thats embarassing as shit.

I'm done with the Brown experiment. He's not a playmaker

19 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

So I have now learned it's 88 players used.  That is an NFL record.

How many did the Ravens have?

How many of that 88 were starters?  Julio Jones barely played at all, so I don't really count him.