ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Boldin says he’ll retire if he’s cut by Ravens

papasmurfbell

“For me that’s not something that I worry about,” Boldin told Erik Kuselias of Pro Football Talk. “I think you go out and let your play speak for itself. You deal with that if you have to, but, I think for m — I know for me — Baltimore is the only place I want to play. It’s the last place that I will play. For me, I’ll retire a Raven, I’m not putting on any other uniform.”

Boldin then reiterated the point.

“I won’t play in another uniform,” Boldin said. “We have a saying, once a Raven, always a Raven, and I’ll always be a Raven.”

Wow...to me that means, let's get it done Ozzie...even if I have to accept less money.

Man, the players REALLY hate this team, this city and their coach. I feel an out and out revolt coming. No one wants to play in this damn city. Hot seat. I feel it.

Oh yeah? What about Francis Scott Key? What about the Boston Molasses Disaster?*

*if unfamiliar with this, it's worth a look up

• Upvote 1

How do you know that. He might just love his teammates.

Hell no, I dont care who you like, if you dont like and respect your boss, you're not working for them..I hated my last boss, the dick was young, and though he knew it all..I liked the folks i worked with, but the best day of my life was April 6 when I walked out.

You do too, you post your ideas of what you think happens as fact and even argue when those more in the know (like a player or coach) make a statement that is different than your view. Then you go off on tangent city to the extreme making yourself look sillier and dumber with every post.

About Cam's firing.

Yep He did learn something new from Andy. This definately came from up high. I bet it hurt Harbs so bad.

that's your opinion, just because you don't have "I think" in it doesn't change the fact that its your opinion and you post it as fact and argue it as such.

Here is another one of your opinions.

They weren't going to win a SB last yr. They won't win one this yr
either. I expect the rebuild after this yr. It is long overdue.

You do too, you post your ideas of what you think happens as fact and even argue when those more in the know (like a player or coach) make a statement that is different than your view. Then you go off on tangent city to the extreme making yourself look sillier and dumber with every post.

About Cam's firing.

that's your opinion, just because you don't have "I think" in it doesn't change the fact that its your opinion and you post it as fact and argue it as such.

Here is another one of your opinions.

I said I was wong on this season. I missed that one. I concede that.

I will not believe that Harbs decised to fire Cam on his own. It is not a decision you make that late in the season.

• Downvote 2

Yep He did learn something new from Andy. This definately came from up high. I bet it hurt Harbs so bad.

I said I was wong on this season. I missed that one. I concede that.

I will not believe that Harbs decised to fire Cam on his own. It is not a decision you make that late in the season.

Which is still your opinion - you dont know what happened but you say it definitely came from up high; your opinion. Not so different then when Cravn posted his opinion in this thread and you replied with your "So you can speak for everyone." jackass remark. Then your "totalitarianism" tangent one. You post your opinions as facts all the time, because you just know stuff, don't act like an ass when others do. I really don't think its possible for you to avoid doing.

• Upvote 1