ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Seriously. Does anybody here honestly think we'll beat Cinci?

Tornado700

No. Nada. Nay. Never. Not a chance.

Our chances of the 6th seed? 5 %. At best.

8-8. Time for the Front Office to re-group and start over. This experiment did not work. I'll be the first to admit it.

Start over with a new re-vamped O line. Get us a # 1 receiver. The D will get better with experience. Special team is fine.

Sorry to be so pessimistic. Just keeping it real here.

It's obvious Joe wasn't right yesterday. We aren't winning without a 100% healthy Joe. I'd almost rather give Tyrod a shot with the No 1 team. He practically beat the Bengals- with their starters in almost the entire game - last year in Cincy. We need to find out whether this kid has anything or draft/pick up a legit No 2 in the offseason.

I think they have a chance, they have been up and down a lot this season. Maybe they will end on an up week. It wont be easy, they may need to score more than 20 points something they cannot do often.

Seriously in 15 games this team has scored 20 or less points 10 times. Thats awful.

We'll probably go after defensive help in the offseason and be in the same boat this time next season.

• Upvote 1

I think they have a chance, they have been up and down a lot this season. Maybe they will end on an up week. It wont be easy, they may need to score more than 20 points something they cannot do often.

Seriously in 15 games this team has scored 20 or less points 10 times. Thats awful.

We'll probably go after defensive help in the offseason and be in the same boat this time next season.

Knowing Oz he'll go with a DT/DE... maybe draft a Center in the 7th round

Absolutely we have a chance. Imagine how different the Pats game would have been if Flacco hadn't under thrown Torrey on the second play of the game. Even going down 20-0, we were still in the game in the fourth quarter driving in Pats territory down 20-7. We'll be in this game, it will all come down to offensive line play and the play of our defense in the fourth quarter (both of which have been terrible this season).

I think Marvin plays his starters just long enuff to realize the Ravens are really trying to win and his team really has a shot at an injury. When that happens he pulls his guys bc it ain't worth losing a starter.

If the Ravens D isn't flying around like mad men Sunday then they should all be traded