ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Worse 100 mil dollar qb in the nfl

cravnravn

He should have run out of bounds.

Yes...I loved watching the defense...and the Seattle D could take them to the Super Bowl.

Also...they was no doubt in my mind to keep handing the ball to Lynch in the 4th quarter. He's a beast in games like this, a sure chain mover and I was sure he'd find the end zone.

Who's fault is it you didn't grasp that Brees was playing outside in Seattle? Didn't the game about 6 weeks ago tell you that he would not perform well there? Brees needs calm to make that offense go at 100%. I knew that Seattle was losing that game. I am shocked it stayed within a score.

hehehe, pretty much backs up what Crav said. How good is a quarterback if they need perfect conditions to play well in, worth 100 mil? He is one of the great ones, yes, but not much good in windy or rainy/cold conditions.....

hehehe, pretty much backs up what Crav said. How good is a quarterback if they need perfect conditions to play well in, worth 100 mil? He is one of the great ones, yes, but not much good in windy or rainy/cold conditions.....

That is why NO needed to win the home field. These places should always have outdoor games. It helps come winter. Minny could be better for the next 3 yrs. Brady and Rodgers are great cold weather QB's.

That is why NO needed to win the home field. These places should always have outdoor games. It helps come winter. Minny could be better for the next 3 yrs. Brady and Rodgers are great cold weather QB's.

NFL says Super Bowl is in warm weather areas, domes to make sure of an "even field"..... If a team plays home games in warm weather/dome, and another team plays outdoors in winter weather, how is a dome for the Super Bowl an even field?

Teams that play in a dome build their players a certain way-for speed. To both take advantage of the carpet and the crowd noise. While teams in winter areas with turf or natural grass fields generly build their teams to pound. So again, where is the even field if say NO plays NE in a Super Bowl in a domed stadium?

Frankly, every new stadium should have a retractable roof, imho, something the stadium authority here screwed up on when they improperly designed the stadium. They did such a poor job they can't grow grass because it faces the wrong direction........ :scared: