ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Merged: Michael Sam

vmax

I expect him on KO Coverage and maybe return teams. That is where he makes the team initially. Over time he might cut weight and mold himslef into a LB. Time will tell. It is a great landing spot for him also. Being local he might make th eRams some more money. he is already #2 in jersey sales for drafted players.

I expect him on KO Coverage and maybe return teams. That is where he makes the team initially. Over time he might cut weight and mold himslef into a LB. Time will tell. It is a great landing spot for him also. Being local he might make th eRams some more money. he is already #2 in jersey sales for drafted players.

There is only one reason he's #2 in jersey sales, and it has nothing to do with his play on the football field

He wont last in this league, the media pressure and fan pressure will be too much for him

If he make any team it will be due to of his sexual preference.

beside the facts that have been pointed out, to slow, one good season or a hand full of good games, some teams thought that he was an emotional trainwreck.

He is too slow, and does not tackle well in the open field. He might make the team as a special teamer, sure, but it will be about money, because of his orientation as Rm said. Most 7th round draft choices never make a team, most. Some do, but very, very few, historically.

There is only one reason he's #2 in jersey sales, and it has nothing to do with his play on the football field

About the same reason why Manziel is #1. Nobody has played a down or even practiced.

He is too slow, and does not tackle well in the open field. He might make the team as a special teamer, sure, but it will be about money, because of his orientation as Rm said. Most 7th round draft choices never make a team, most. Some do, but very, very few, historically.

Sure I get that. Being a 7th rounder he will be cheap. He very well could be cut and be on the practice squad. He is now in the system and that is all he wanted.

About the same reason why Manziel is #1. Nobody has played a down or even practiced.

Sure I get that. Being a 7th rounder he will be cheap. He very well could be cut and be on the practice squad. He is now in the system and that is all he wanted.

He would have been picked up as a free agent, even the Ravens were reportedly interested in bringing him into camp. Currently he 5th in line at the defensive end position for the Rams, behind four very productive players. They will not keep five ends, that is for certain, even if he can be productive on special teams,

Listen, special teams may seem easy, but it takes a certain mentality to play, not everyone who plays football can play special teams, seriously.

He should have started in the closet or other people should learn to not be bigots? Why does he have to take the blame and consequences for other people being douchebags?

I don't like your haircut. That's your fault.

• Upvote 1

He should have started in the closet or other people should learn to not be bigots? Why does he have to take the blame and consequences for other people being douchebags?

I don't like your haircut. That's your fault.

I guess that means that 86% are bigots. According to a Sun poll, 86% said that kiss was innapropriate for TV. Personally, I think it was disgusting. There is nothing uglier in this world than two men kissing.

Signed: The vast majority.

PS: Deal with it, unless you are turned on by that sort of thing.

• Downvote 1

If I see some dude wearing his jersey, it's a good bet that he's also got "rainbows" on his back window or bumper. Just saying....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's the stereotyping again. If I don't find it disgusting I must find it exciting. Or I could find it... Nothing.

Meanwhile, link the poll. Was this one of The Sun's random click online on the sports page polls like their grade the draft? If so, the number is meaningless.

Real statistical pools say up to 60% of Americans and even conservatives support gay rights. Do they want the PDA - maybe not but I don't the real number is 86. I don't either. But everyone else's PDA is apparently OK.

Also, I don't quite think not liking the kiss is bigoted. But you can say the kiss makes you uncomfortable without defaming homosexuality which name calling (rasta) and "stay in the closet" (tornado) both do. Those are the bigoted statements.

There I am explaining to my son that no way does the Co Defensive MVP of the SEC fall to the 7th round except for the teams of the NFL not wanting an openly gay player on their roster. We're talking the SEC now. He should have gone by round 3 at the worst. I applauded Jeff Fishee and the Rams for taking him.

Then came the make out scene where he endeared himself to the hearts of America.

Then came..."Well...maybe we don't need to see this!" :scared:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=28CU6BMHKdw

Make out session? It was a peck for half a second.

If I see some dude wearing his jersey, it's a good bet that he's also got "rainbows" on his back window or bumper. Just saying....

There it is again... If anyone supports a gay person they must be gay too. Or maybe they just don't care and think it's time the NFL got off its macho horse. How homoerotic ate locker rooms anyway? I'd rate them a 9/10

There it is again... If anyone supports a gay person they must be gay too. Or maybe they just don't care and think it's time the NFL got off its macho horse. How homoerotic ate locker rooms anyway? I'd rate them a 9/10

Do you honestly think straight people will drive around with rainbow sticker on their bumper? I dont drive around with boobie bumper stickers on my car..I dont support or condone them. To each his own.

• Upvote 1

Do you honestly think straight people will drive around with rainbow sticker on their bumper? I dont drive around with boobie bumper stickers on my car..I dont support or condone them. To each his own.

Yes. And what's a boobie bumper sticker?

Joe Rogan has a line I think best explains it at 28:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERjUUE8g_8

Actually I know straight people who do have rainbow stickers on their cars.

I disagree, not with all the gay bashing throughout the land,

A bumper sticker with boobs

484787166_o.jpg

And just think if you did and your wife had to borrow your car. Some folks posting in this thread might see her and think she was a lesbian. The horror!

There's the stereotyping again. If I don't find it disgusting I must find it exciting. Or I could find it... Nothing.

Meanwhile, link the poll. Was this one of The Sun's random click online on the sports page polls like their grade the draft? If so, the number is meaningless.

Real statistical pools say up to 60% of Americans and even conservatives support gay rights. Do they want the PDA - maybe not but I don't the real number is 86. I don't either. But everyone else's PDA is apparently OK.

:thumbup: