ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Encouraging Stuff

oldno82

This is very encouraging too...

The final question Coach Harbaugh answered after last week’s minicamp was another: “Can the Ravens bounce back from a non-playoff season?” John looked at the ground, then at the reporter and said: “Keep hammering that. Just keep hammering it. It’s good for us to hear it. Keep beating the crap out of us with it. It’s okay…it’s motivating.”

That about sums up what John has to say.

More hate from the hater. If you don't like most of our players and coaches, find another team to root for. The Redskins are just down the road a bit.

• Downvote 1

More hate from the hater. If you don't like most of our players and coaches, find another team to root for. The Redskins are just down the road a bit.

He has stated many times before that he is not a Ravens fan.

Then why is he here, to just F with people?

No just to speak my mind.

I guess, he wants everyone released/traded from the Ravens, and hes just as bad with our O's personnel.

Far from it. I think they should have already locked down Jimmy and Torrey Smith as just two examples.

I know Papa very well, from long ago message boards, a few pre game parties, He speaks his mind, but he is a Ravens fan and an over all good egg.

I renounced them when they signed Stallworth.

No just to speak my mind.

Far from it. I think they should have already locked down Jimmy and Torrey Smith as just two examples.

I renounced them when they signed Stallworth.

But out the other side of your mouth came trade Weits, Jones, Davis and Manny

Edited by cravnravn

So I guess Davis is playing like a world beater right now. His value has never been higher I guess. I said to trade Weit because I am quite sure he will be gone after 2015. I was thinking doing it at this trade deadline. That is out the window now. I didn't think Jones would sign here. If he had Boras as his agent then I am sure he would be gone. He left a lot of money on the table by signing here.

So I guess Davis is playing like a world beater right now. His value has never been higher I guess. I said to trade Weit because I am quite sure he will be gone after 2015. I was thinking doing it at this trade deadline. That is out the window now. I didn't think Jones would sign here. If he had Boras as his agent then I am sure he would be gone. He left a lot of money on the table by signing here.

I just read your crap and shake my head. You Are a hater. Anything Baltimore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I love the bmore based media in Water, Simon, and Levinson. I love the old buildings. I love Fells, Canton, and Fed Hill. I love it when we get to host the NCAA Lax championship. Wish it was here every yr like the college WS is in Omaha. I love that bmore was able to defeat the brits while DC bent over and took it. There is any number of things I love about this city.