ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wow

varaven45

You got to love this Ravens team.

We know how much adversity they have had to battle through all season long. There is no quit in this team.

This team is tight and has character.

Great job by the coaching staff and players.

and Ozzie...he kept hanging out at the Greyhound station trying to get John players....and he found some "Ravens".

What an epic win and in the Burgh no less. Harbaugh, Pees and Kubiak drew up awesome game plans and the boys played great.

Extremely proud of this team !

Bring on the Flacco haters. Another playoff win he has nothing to do with...

Thank god he's here!!!

Bring on the Flacco haters. Another playoff win he has nothing to do with...

Thank god he's here!!!

He just keeps making history.

How about that 4th and 1. The Steelers knew he would be the ball carrier.

Game ball: Quarterback Joe Flacco. He continued his postseason success by playing aggressive. Attacking downfield, he threw for 259 yards and two touchdowns. His best play came late in the third quarter, when he eluded a hit by James Harrison and bought enough time to connect with Torrey Smith for an 11-yard touchdown. With that extended play, Flacco beat Roethlisberger at his own game. http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/17082/rapid-reaction-baltimore-ravens-29

Edited by vmax

Great game by Flacco. Great game by the D.

Suggs's interception was a super huge play - Like Ray taking the ball from Eddie George. When Forsett fumbled I turned to my wife and said Ben puts it in the end zone in 4 plays. Those of us that have seen enough of these Ravens-Steelers gamesl know how the script goes. We take the lead, turn it over and then Ben never looks back. Flacco leading us to three points (should have been 7 if Torrey doesn't inexplicably forget to drag his feet on that gorgeous flacco throw) and then Suggs with the miracle pic was huge. Suggs and Flacco - Big time players stepping up in big moments.

Great game by Flacco. Great game by the D.

Suggs's interception was a super huge play - Like Ray taking the ball from Eddie George. When Forsett fumbled I turned to my wife and said Ben puts it in the end zone in 4 plays. Those of us that have seen enough of these Ravens-Steelers gamesl know how the script goes. We take the lead, turn it over and then Ben never looks back. Flacco leading us to three points (should have been 7 if Torrey doesn't inexplicably forget to drag his feet on that gorgeous flacco throw) and then Suggs with the miracle pic was huge. Suggs and Flacco - Big time players stepping up in big moments.

I think we often forget how hard it is to actually drag your feet. Forget or just unable?

Forget.

Sorry that was lazy. When he catches that ball the back foot is about a yard to a yard and a half in bounds. He has to drag the foot there - in a playoff game I thought it was a head scratcher. Good news is we don't need to harp on it because they won

So much for the Steelers #2 NFL offense. 15 points.

The Ravens D really stepped up.

Also there were a ton of players making plays. It's a long list: Suggs, Hill, Stewert, Gilmore, KO, Joe, Torrey, Steve Smith, Ngata, Dummerville, Tucker, and many more.

So much for the Steelers #2 NFL offense. 15 points.

The Ravens D really stepped up.

Also there were a ton of players making plays. It's a long list: Suggs, Hill, Stewert, Gilmore, KO, Joe, Torrey, Steve Smith, Ngata, Dummerville, Tucker, and many more.

You just knew the D was in it to win it after giving up 0 points on the opening drive. From there they just stuck to the game plan, Bend dont break

Wow is right, this team continues to surprise me. Thought for sure this would be another playoff blow out in the Burgh for the Stillers. So happy to see the Ravens move on. Now, can they really go to NE and win their 3rd of four playoff meetings there? :gorave:

You owe me 500

You got to love this Ravens team.

We know how much adversity they have had to battle through all season long. There is no quit in this team.

This team is tight and has character.

Great job by the coaching staff and players.

and Ozzie...he kept hanging out at the Greyhound station trying to get John players....and he found some "Ravens".

Think about i, 18 on injured reserve, ray rice soap opera,how many other teams would of folded up shop? Yet we have folks that want Joe and harbs gone...

Think about i, 18 on injured reserve, ray rice soap opera,how many other teams would of folded up shop? Yet we have folks that want Joe and harbs gone...

and Ozzie's head too!

Somebody had to find bodies to fill the holes....and then somebody had to quickly coach them up to speed and plug them in.

The Ravens have one hell of a great FO and coaching staff.

Ravens_Steelers_Football-017c5-3101.jpg

I think we often forget how hard it is to actually drag your feet. Forget or just unable?

I'm not going to judge because it would have been an out of this world play. However, Desean Jackson was on the NFL Network saying receivers every week practice dragging the toe (I was very impressed with Jackson's commentary BTW). Jackson said Torrey is going to kick himself watching that play. Here's what it is: if Torrey tries to drag the tie maybe he doesn't even come down with the ball, or can't control it. Regardless you have to try and drag the toe first then worry about the catch.

Yes, you are right, it would have been a super tough catch. However, that is a catch that the elite receivers make. Torrey is going to be a free agent this year, and you can bet he will ask for #1 receiver money. If it is Aiken in that situation, I give him a pass and forget. Torrey has to be held to a higher standard given the money he will command this offseason.