ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Fire Dean Pees

tsylvester

Just get rid of him, let him take these junkers called defensive backs with him, oh and take Trestman with you Dean on your way out. This play calling is inconsistent, unimaginable, and terrible. Take these recievers with you, Smith sr is luckily retiring, i've never seen more passes go through some one's hands and hit them in the face as often as it does Smith sr....

I'm not a Pees fan and would be fine with him leaving but....

The D has no fire or intensity, no pass rush, no leaders and no playmakers.

It was disgusting how slow and timid the Ravens DB's were with the Bengals receivers.

No coach can do well with that.

What we have here is that finally, the league seasonal raid of the Ravens coaches has caught up with the Ravens.

Max, as bad as they were... the schemes just seemed sad too. That final TD against Smith - he just looked defeated, as if to say, "what am I supposed to do 1-on-1 here with no help in any direction" (it seemed). Just sad.

Max, as bad as they were... the schemes just seemed sad too. That final TD against Smith - he just looked defeated, as if to say, "what am I supposed to do 1-on-1 here with no help in any direction" (it seemed). Just sad.

There was no safety help at all. They were never in position and way to slow to react.

Trestman's scheme is just as bad too. He has the O line run blocking all wrong and he's using the RB's wrong.

What the hell has happened to Jimmy Smith and Webb? Is Smith complacent now with his big contract? Is Webb done at an early age? Who the hell is evaluating talent on this team? The defense has no fire and on offense we have no other WRs than Smith. Oh, and by the way, the coup de grace is Perriman aggravated his knee injury today in the pre-game warm-ups.

You can put a fork in the Ravens for this season. They're done.

You have to put your players in a position to succeed and Pees consistently fails at that. Every year since he came on board the the defense has gotten worse. Every year it seems the D is blowing more and more 4th quarter leads, and now it's like they're not even playing with passion or confidence. This is a problem that points to poor leadership and that leadership has to start with the coordinator. This guy ran a shitty D in New England and they were smart enough to get rid of him - it will end the same way here. It's just a matter of when.

Fire everybody else too. The only player on the field I can say had a good game is Smith.

Joe is OK, inconsistent.

Oline looks bad.

Running game is gone.

Receivers are terrible as a group.

Tight ends are young.

Secondary is awful.

D-line is maybe OK.

Edited by Spen

Yep, long seasons stink. It's downright embarrassing to be looking up at the Browns in the division. Let that one sink in for a moment.

Maybe all this - from terrible draft picks, ineffective FA moves, and questionable coaching selections - has caught up with us. Plus, maybe Oz ain't quite the Oz any more. This all adds up to some changes ought to be coming. Maybe not this week but before too long.

I guess the good news is that strong organizations figure it out.

This thread gets my approval :yeah:

I just find some of his Defensive calls head scratching to say the least. How many yards does AJ Green have to get against the Ravens before you start to double cover him?

Unimaginative and soft. Not a good combo for a Ravens D.

It's sad watching the o finally take the lead and my first words are there's too much time on the clock.

We are worse then last season and we didn't have Jimmy Smith

It's 1996 all over again, I know you remeber that year. Most pts in the history of the team, best offensive in the league and a defense that was historicly bad.

Pees has a say, how big or small is no relevant, in who this team brings in on defense. He has a say on who is let go, (*McPhee had two sacks and a bunch of tacles yesterday several for a loss), and of course he calls the schemes. Five defensive linemen active for the game, really? How many stunts did the front use yestrday? They did a great job on Green in the first half with match up zone to his side, then they went away from it for what ever reason.

Offensively, the plays were obvious, why stop using the tight ends in the 2nd half save for a play here or there? They were working big time and opened things up by keeping the line backers busy.

There were no rubs, no play designs to get receivers open. Some of that is on the recievers running the wrong routes (no route combinations have receivers with in 3 yards of each other :sing: .....

No running game, from a line that blew opened holes. I know, two tackles out, but the center and guards can't block either, all they can do is hold.

100+ freaking yards of penalties, a majority of them were on the offensive line. How many 1'st and 20+ plus were there? :sleep:

Even with all those penalties and no running game at all, this team still had a chance to win. But the defense once again can't hold and another offnensive penalty halt a possible drive...

Yes, this is not only players, but coaching, and given who has final say in player choices, Ozzie needs to retire.....

How Kamar Aiken and Marlon Brown are on an NFL team is beyond me. Those two would not crack WR3 on any other roster in the NFL. They are a complete waste of a roster spot. Ozzie should be ashamed having to play these two. I'd take a chance on Randy Moss or Reggie Wayne in a heartbeat over these two.

Winna winna, I'd have Reggie in by this afternoon

I'm trying to figure out what the play was if Smith Sr retired this past offeseason? The Perriman Kamar and Marlon show? :laugh:

Idk it may have forced Oz to draft several WRS early or bring in FA. It's coulda woulda shoulda but may smith staying is a bad thing?

I'm trying to figure out what the play was if Smith Sr retired this past offeseason? The Perriman Kamar and Marlon show? :laugh:

At the time of the posting, Smith sr was on a deep route, hand fighting with the db when he lost the football, it went through his hands and hit in the face mask..... Just an in game rant thought.... :bleh: