ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

All of us agree with this...right?

vmax

Have fun with this! :cop:

After the best regular season in franchise history, Head Coach John Harbaugh was named Coach of the Year by the Pro Football Writers Association, while Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman was named Assistant Coach of the Year.

It's the first time that a Ravens head coach has won Coach of the Year from the PFWA. Roman becomes the third Ravens coordinator to win Assistant Coach of the Year from the PFWA, joining former defensive coordinators Marvin Lewis (2000) and Rex Ryan (2006).

I think Tomlin had a good argument considering all the injuries and other losses (AJ Brown, Bell) but they lost the last three games of the season. With the Ravens completely re-inventing an entire offense and then winning 12 in a row, I have to still say it's Harbaugh. 

2 hours ago, oldno82 said:

I think Tomlin had a good argument considering all the injuries and other losses (AJ Brown, Bell) but they lost the last three games of the season. With the Ravens completely re-inventing an entire offense and then winning 12 in a row, I have to still say it's Harbaugh. 

:thumbup:

These are individual awards.

It's a team sport and it took many people to make this incredible season happen. It wasn't "just John." Yet he was at the center, managing this new beast and he did a fabulous job at that.

I'm still pissed off about the loss, yet not pissed off enough the take a step back and go "Wow!" what an incredible job by John and many others in building what we thought would be a marginal/possible contender into a breath taking 14 win juggernaut. Harbaugh is the right man for HC of the Year.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDa1GV3rPn-KqoopRYBfb

tenor.gif  OK....now that it has been established that we're an agreeable lot, I'm sure we can all agree on this:

In the Pro Bowl, Lamar and his offense will score on every drive that he QB's.