ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Raiders

vmax

They won't fear the wreckage of our running game so they'll drop more guys into pass coverage. Look for a lot of Raiders dropping into coverage.

So sickening this happened.

Still, if there's 2 guys who can pull this out it's probably Lamar and Harbs.

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Ravens reach one-year agreement with RB Latavius Murray, per @AdamSchefter. Deal is worth up to $2 million.

Murray is the 4th RB signed this week by Baltimore.

He becomes the most accomplished back on the current 53-man roster, joining Ty'Son Williams and Trenton Cannon.”

“Ravens ever-changing running back group

Ty'Son Williams
Latavius Murray
Trenton Cannon
Le'Von Bell (practice squad)
Devonta Freeman (practice squad)

Williams is the only one of these running backs who was on the Ravens roster before Wednesday.”

“For Monday night, RB Ty'Son Williams should still get most of the carries for Ravens because he has most familiarity with system.

Latavius Murray would have 2 practices with Ravens before MNF. But his run style and experience makes him favorite to become eventual featured back.”

Murray, 31, rushed for 656 yards and four touchdowns and averaged a career-best 4.5 yards per carry last season as the No. 2 running back in New Orleans behind Alvin Kamara. He played 15 games last year and has missed just four games over his seven seasons.

"Murray can still produce," Pro Football Focus wrote. "Murray tied his career-high in PFF rushing grade last season (77.4) and set a new high in overall grade (81.5) on 150 carries for the Saints. A powerful and direct runner, Murray has averaged 2.57 yards per carry after contact for his NFL career and has never had a rushing grade below average in seven seasons."Cursed? Reaction to Two More Reported Season-Ending Injuries (baltimoreravens.com)

I think the Ravens will come out of this OK after a few weeks. Until then...can they survive the storm and stay in the Hunt?

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Harbaugh: “we can move forward. The train is moving fast.” Harbaugh said you mourn for a day and then move on. “We feel for those guys and we’re back in the fight.”” 

Oh Yea! :gorave:

Animal House Dean Wormer  "What do you have to say about this Daren?"

Darin McCann encouraged fans to believe.  See related image detail

"I believe that this team can persevere," McCann wrote. "I believe that the oft-maligned Greg Roman is as equipped as any offensive mind in the NFL to put together a dangerous and effective rushing offense out of spare parts, and I believe a deep and cohesive defense can keep the team in just about any game out there. And I believe that Lamar Jackson — one of the most electric individual offensive players the sport has ever seen — will be asked to do more than ever before in his young career, and that he will not disappoint.

"Choose to bail on this team, if you'd like. Choose to moan and complain and whine that the season was stolen by some strange and twisted wrath of the Gods. Choose to gloat about the injuries if you're a fan of a rival team, and go ahead and put that 'W' next to the Ravens game on your little printed-out schedule sitting on your counter. Those are all your choices to make.See related image detail I choose to believe. I choose to believe in this team, and this coaching staff and the will of this city and fan base to boost the Ravens who are left on this roster." .....Cursed? Reaction to Two More Reported Season-Ending Injuries (baltimoreravens.com)

What a fine young man! :gorave:

John Harbaugh Face  "It's us together," he said. "We got us. I like us. I like everything about us. I'm excited about us going forward into this season."”

Are you with him...and Us!!!

Edited by vmax

Image result for photos ray lewis It's Time To Hunt! :gorave:

See the source image

Jamison Hensley
“Lamar Jackson, who starts 2021 season on MNF tonight, is only player in NFL history to record multiple season-opening games with 80% completion rate and 3 TD passes.

Jackson’s combined stats in last 2 openers:

Comp-att: 82.2%
Pass yards: 599
TDs: 8
Int: 0
Rating: Perfect 158.3”:bow:

Edited by vmax

On 9/10/2021 at 2:50 AM, papasmurfbell said:

I have heard to many times where players think he is full of it with his motivational techniques. 

Never heard it once. I have heard many times players saying that they love playing for him.

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens also don't announce any 53-man moves, leaving their roster at 51. Given how tight they are against cap, they didn't want to guarantee any more vet contracts, which adding somebody to 53-man ahead of Wk 1 would have done. Expect them to fill those 53-man spots this week.”

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens also don't announce any 53-man moves, leaving their roster at 51. Given how tight they are against cap, they didn't want to guarantee any more vet contracts, which adding somebody to 53-man ahead of Wk 1 would have done. Expect them to fill those 53-man spots this week.”

“Ravens promoted DB Anthony Levine and NT Justin Ellis off their practice squad for MNF game at Las Vegas.

Devonta Freeman and Le’Veon Bell were not promoted.

That means Ravens RBs tonight are: Ty’Son Williams, Latavius Murray and Trenton Cannon.”